#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I'm sad for the podcast girls, theyre for sure in a hugeeeee trouble 

no doubt they will get sued really bad, if they start a gofundme to help paying that i would totally help :eheeek:

If they try to sued them, than we need to here from Britney that she’s ok with all this, I think they stuck at the moment 

Just now, Rickey3089 said:

If they try to sued them, than we need to here from Britney that she’s ok with all this, I think they stuck at the moment 

i guess they can easily do that? it became just too huge, too many people involved receiving threat messages all the time, that being true or not 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, diegofs said:

no doubt they will get sued really bad, if they start a gofundme to help paying that i would totally help :eheeek:

Team Britney gonna hit those girls with a cease and desist letter in the next few days 

I was listening to the podcast and someone said Britney broke the rules by driving with Sam to a takeout place in January 

Ive found a few pics after 2008 of her driving

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/britney-spears-takes-her-boyfriend-for-a-smart-ride-78463.html

https://www.beepuae.com/blog/for-car-buffs/7-celebs-who-drive-cheap-cars/

https://fotpforums.com/topic/61427-britney-spears-hits-up-a-dance-studio-in-la-driving/

I understand there’s a lot of things that are pointing towards the rumours are true but there are things that are making me think its all rumours and speculation, the photo of her at the hairdresser looked like she was looking at her phone last time they had full control of her I’m pretty sure they took phones and methods of communicating with people from her 

I’m all for the free britney hashtag because I do think she’s capable of running her own life but it’s a catch 22 if she is there by her own admission everyone using the #freebritney is going to increase the media/paparazzi frenzy with her I think it’s just gonna have to be a waiting game for now they said 30 days so surely she’ll be home soon I have faith and don’t bash me I love Britney and think she deserves a beautiful life 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, diegofs said:

If they go before a jury then they will win... trust... if Tasha K aint getting really sued by Cardi B or Kelvin Hunter (Williams) then these chicks can't get sued.  Maybe a cease order.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, justphil said:

They’re NOT giving a crazy, addiction prone person pain killers. She’s had nose jobs during the time of this conservatorship. That cannot be denied. This whole thing reeks of bs. There are too many inconsistencies with what is fact and what is a story. Anyone can make up anything. We live in a world where people believe the world is flat and Elvis is alive ffs. 

If May comes and she’s not out yet, which means the whole “staying for a month” is a lie then there is just cause for concern. 

I’ve read your comments on this thread and your level of denial is really impressive.

What exactly are these inconsistencies? Because the timeline works for when she disappeared. Quite frankly none of us know what is “fact”, and the “story” makes more sense then the official statements. I mean the audacity to create sympathy by making this is all about her poor ailing father is disgusting. Anyone with half a brain cell can look at the official statements and see something is amiss, unless like I said earlier you are a total sheep.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They were all her decisions...the released make me video had her concept:orangu:

...and that's why I said I don't agree with all her decisions. But they should still be her decisions to make. Not her father's or a conservator's. She can have people give her input and but the final decision should be hers. And she should own it instead of sometimes hiding behind her people. Speak up girl!

• Like 1