#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Wow. I cannot believe that in 2019 you guys are trying to redeem Sam Lutfi. Just...wow.

Stop putting words into members mouths saying they are redeeming Sam.. they are just collecting versions of stories to put pieces together.  We all remember what Sam did and we now know where Lou came into the picture..  it makes things make sense.  If you dont agree then thats cool, but stop bitching.  Damn.

• Like 4
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

sam released leaks to emailmypussy and me at the same time.  im a normal guy from the UK i asked if i should post them here first and people said yes so i did. i never messaged him it was random af and trust me i was shocked... enough said.:bedtime:

you just need to stop contacting him

• Like 1
Just now, falka said:

U are quite manipulative yourself, how and when he tried to kill her?
We know that he's bad news, but wannabe murderer? That's heavy accusation U know?

You are comparing me to a man that constantly preys on weak people? This man has ruined lives, tried to totally control people and is an overall vile person. You're just mad that people are finally calling out how gross it is that Exhale is suddenly team Sam (just what he wanted!)

Just now, CuriousaboutBrit said:

You are comparing me to a man that constantly preys on weak people? This man has ruined lives, tried to totally control people and is an overall vile person. You're just mad that people are finally calling out how gross it is that Exhale is suddenly team Sam (just what he wanted!)

Exhale is NOT team Sam. Gtfo *****.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Stop putting words into members mouths saying they are redeeming Sam.. they are just collecting versions of stories to put pieces together.  We all remember what Sam did and we now know where Lou came into the picture..  it makes things make sense.  If you dont agree then thats cool, but stop bitching.  Damn.

No. People in here are redeeming Sam. You are blind if you do not see that. 

Just now, Aang said:

Well I can’t click on you or message you or anything. I get an error page when i try to click on you. 

Lol you can sort reddit by new, hot, top, etc. that depends on how YOU are sorting it. 

Also upvotes don’t necessarily outweigh comments. 

The way your page works isnt flawed. 

Reddit-2.png

:demi:

:demi::demi::demi::demi::demi::demi::demi::demi::demi:

• Like 1
Just now, Lilith said:

for ur own good, it's far better to actually contact reddit support team. much better to get a clear and professional response that will be also very informative as to what exactly happened, and helpful. It's literally their job. :well:

Yeah I already did send them an email right after I made my last post too, I just really want to if the real problem is actually on my end and not on Reddit itself you know? Either way thanks to you too Lilith :hiii:

Just now, jordeezy said:

I am not blind enough to realize there are multiple people who have different versions of scenarios that got us to where we are now.  I hate Sam too but he knows what really happened in 2006-7 and that matters

LMFAO Does he really? He knows what to say to make him look good. His versions of 2006-2007 are not the truth!