#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I don’t understand why people are taking Jamie and her team’s side. Maybe you don’t believe that everything in the podcast was true, but you can’t just ignore the fact that something is up with the situation. These accusations aren’t something that were just randomly made up. Many of us have thought something has been up for years now. This has now gotten to the point that us as fans can no longer just make threads about why things are the way they are and discuss it amongst ourselves. We need to make this national news and spread the word because if things really are bad for her, this is the something we can do to try and help. We need answers, or at least need to hear something from britney herself. Not her management, not her dad, not Larry, not TMZ. And the reason why we can’t just take their word is because so many things don’t add up or make sense. If Jamie was deathly sick a few months ago, he would not be going to a wedding that soon. You don’t just recover from something like that within a week or even a month. It takes a long time. 

• Like 9

Think about it.

Would YOU want to perform night after night if someone controlled your every move and all your money and you were completely miserable?

Everyone hates on Britney, but I truly believe she has not given her all since 2008 and has just lost hope over time and does not care because of the conservatorship. 

She is also probably forced to take extra medicine she doesn’t necessarily need and feels better when she’s off of it. She dances better and is so much livelier. 

I think she got off of much of it in 2016. You can really tell how much more confident she was and like her old self in the Billboard melody performance and in the original Make Me video. Most of 2016 was really great for her! 

It’s BEEN time....

#FREEBRITNEY

• Like 4

I still have trouble believing a lot of this “alleged information”, but if Britney is failing to take medication that will help her attain a healthy state of mind, that’s problematic.  Let’s rewins to the POM tour.  About 95% of this forum claimed she was “off” not only in her performance ability, but just in general (hey Marta M&G controversy).  If she has backtracked as significantly as this forum seemed to have think she had back during the POM Tour and if she is refusing to take meds, why would her fan base want her to be calling all the shots on her own?

I have to have conclusive evidence to really form an opinion.  I still tend to believe that most of this is made up and blown way out of proportion.  Literally anyone could’ve called that podcast with fake insider info, but this forum really seems to believe both sides: 1.) that Britney is a prisoner being held against her will and 2.) Britney has suffered a significant setback in her mental health.  If the latter IS true, she NEEDS the help...the last thing she needs is to be left to her own devices to fend for herself. 

Personally, I always thought the news that she entered the mental health facility was a good thing.  Between Wallet resigning, Britney filing a petition in regards to the C-ship, etc...I thought this was all done to show, once and for all, that she IS capable of handling her own affairs and being “free” sooner rather than later.  I think with Jamie coming so close to death, it forced her, her team, and the legal perspective to really think “what would happen if Jamie died?”  Because honestly, it could happen.  I choose to believe this whole ordeal has been blown way out of proportion.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

The kids are already his. Britney doesn't have any sort of custody. She doesn't even have custody of herself. Also K-Fed has 3847828 other kids to take care of, I'm sure he's glad to hand them over to Brit and still get child support. If Britney isn't allowed to see them they can't hold them over her head when she starts being naughty and not doing what she's supposed to under the conservatorship.

She has her kids most of the time

4 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Lynn is sick of it, she’s a big reason for today, her likes is setting the tone in all this I don’t care about the podcast, but what parent would like something so dramatic if it wasn’t no truth to it??  I said a couple weeks ago & im saying it again, it’s about to hit fan!!! I just hope finally my girl is free I don’t care if she doesn’t change but having the freedom to drive your car when you want & not have to a bodyguard watching over is probably very liberating 

All celebs need bodyguards and have no problem with it