#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Lynn is sick of it, she’s a big reason for today, her likes is setting the tone in all this I don’t care about the podcast, but what parent would like something so dramatic if it wasn’t no truth to it??  I said a couple weeks ago & im saying it again, it’s about to hit fan!!! I just hope finally my girl is free I don’t care if she doesn’t change but having the freedom to drive your car when you want & not have to a bodyguard watching over is probably very liberating 

her dad and the people that made her a robot machine for a decade are O V E R :cutebrit:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

so the ones responsible for Britney Gram's are actually journalists and y'all still raise the possibility that the podcast it's fake? are y'all dumb? :hideous:

no one is questioning the journalists (which doesn't really mean anything, like for real? RadarOnline could claim they're journalists too) but their "source".  That "paralegal" sounds totally like someone close to the fanbase. I was almost waiting for him to drop the name of a song or something super specific. He casually pinpoints all the conspiracy theories Exhalers have loved since forever, that now magically they're all true. 

The only thing he missed was that her dad ordered to cancel Domination because he discovered she was set to perform Overprotected. 

• Like 3
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

No! Lynne usually doesn't go on a 'liking' spree. If people had doubts about the podcast episode, they need to reevaluate. Lynne is following the podcast owners and she's been 'liking' fans comments all day. If there wasn't any truth to this, I'm sure she would've said something by now. 

wait until someone says her account is fake too :yelping:

• Like 3
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

No! Lynne usually doesn't go on a 'liking' spree. If people had doubts about the podcast episode, they need to reevaluate. Lynne is following the podcast owners and she's been 'liking' fans comments all day. If there wasn't any truth to this, I'm sure she would've said something by now. 

Also Adam Leber said a lot by saying nothing. 

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, idontgare said:

we all wonder this. with all due respect, it’s just not the time to be asking about future Britney performances. her safety, health and happiness are what we should be worried about. we have 20+ years of amazing things to look back on for now. much love. 

When is the time? Tomorrow when we’ve forgot and moved on? Some people don’t wanna talk about sad things all the time :checkit: also it’s more like 10 years... but yeah 

4 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Honestly, watching Larry and some of those psychos going to the jail would warm my heart right now 

We still can't say Larry is responsible for anything. But we do know that Britney fired him two times, and her dad brought him back, probably against her wishes as well.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

We still can't say Larry is responsible for anything. But we do know that Britney fired him two times, and her dad brought him back, probably against her wishes as well.

Yup, and in the first time he was fired Britney still wasn't dealing with all those things