#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

We need to get the word out to Lou Taylors other clients and their fan bases how shady this women is - include her links and controversy around mercy ministries, as well as the shadyness around Britneys affairs. 

Some of Lous other current and past clients are -  

Steven Tyler,

Gwen Stefani, 

Priyanka Chopra (“Quantico”)

Jack Huston (“Boardwalk Empire”),

producer-writer Bryan Cogman (“Game of Thrones”)

Jennifer Lopez,

Mary J. Blige

We must let their fans know, and then we fight together!!!!! ?

#BOYCOTTTRISTAR

#LouNATIC

I will not support any of these artists knowing that's money going into this crazy f**king ladies account.

• Like 1

If we can get more youtubers like honest to talk about this, it can go viral again but in a much larger scale.
For example, I really don't like Shane Dawson but if he makes a video about this, millions of young people will know about this and talk about it. More exposure means more pressure for Team B.

• Like 5

I still think someone (or Jordan?) has to organize the topic and forum. There's no point in reaching 1000 pages.

It's a mess, there's just too many things everywhere. We need to collect all the informations we have, and organize them, in order to continue smartly with the fight. 

It's going to be easier for us, but also for other medias to understand, and pick the sources they need and look out for new infos etc.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, CrystalDorris said:

We need to get the word out to Lou Taylors other clients and their fan bases how shady this women is - include her links and controversy around mercy ministries, as well as the shadyness around Britneys affairs. 

Some of Lous other current and past clients are -  

Steven Tyler,

Gwen Stefani, 

Priyanka Chopra (“Quantico”)

Jack Huston (“Boardwalk Empire”),

producer-writer Bryan Cogman (“Game of Thrones”)

Jennifer Lopez,

Mary J. Blige

We must let their fans know, and then we fight together!!!!! ?

Interesting you say Gwen Stefani as Eve is pro #freebritney and she knows Gwen well.... but Eve is married to a "pastor" now too.  Wtf lol. Hollywood is soo screwed.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I still think someone (or Jordan?) has to organize the topic and forum. There's no point in reaching 1000 pages.

It's a mess, there's just too many things everywhere. We need to collect all the informations we have, and organize them, in order to continue smartly with the fight. 

It's going to be easier for us, but also for other medias to understand, and pick the sources they need and look out for new infos etc.

we need a new thread tbh

• Like 1
Just now, stateofgracebritney said:

Hey guys is this true? I hadn’t read exhale since Friday and i’m too lazy to see if someone knows about it already https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-overwhelmed-free-britney-movement/ 

no it's her disgusting f**king team speaking for her and doing damage control. britney has wanted out of the cship for 11 years and has made it very obvious. even as recently as this past tour. her team is evil

• Like 6
1 minute ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Hey guys is this true? I hadn’t read exhale since Friday and i’m too lazy to see if someone knows about it already https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-overwhelmed-free-britney-movement/ 

IDK, but Radar is very sketchy on their sources. They're way less trustful than TMZ, People, The Blast, and most of their Britney rumors from inside sources are stuff that could not be true even at some point in time.

But they do get court documents

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

OMG ignorance is bliss indeed

I wish we could all just go back to discussing how much we miss her old face and how she should stop getting lip injections lostney.gif

Omg no, discussing her surgery, mental health, wigs, lack of live singing, bad dancing, new nose, awful makeup, it’s just all so typical and predictable... now we actually have something to talk about and we have to fight for Britney’s freedom :yesplease: 

#freebritney

#savebritney 

:mcry:

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Martini said:

no it's her disgusting f**king team speaking for her and doing damage control. britney has wanted out of the cship for 11 years and has made it very obvious. even as recently as this past tour. her team is evil

Agree so much tbh :ineedthetruth: 

Britney shouldn’t go through this: part of the pop royalty (Michael,Madonna and Britney) and the biggest singer of the 2000/2010’s, how can she possibly be under such situation:meltdown: 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Well I for sure didn't think that we would find out that Lou is a stalker cult member who has been dealing with all of the Spears' business dealings since 2006, 

But that was a known thing for a very long time... 

Im pretty sure I've read shady **** about Lou Taylor YEARS ago (on exhale).