#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

After all those emails and all these revelations about Lou I need to rewatch for the record. There's this scene in it where Britney makes fun of her father freaking out about looking for Lou and calling her and then going away for half an hour.... This scene was fun but now it's scary...

EDIT: Mistaking her with Lulu, my bad...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Cheshire-***** said:

After all those emails and all these revelations about Lou I need to rewatch for the record. There's this scene in it where Britney makes fun of her father freaking out about looking for Lou and calling her and then going away for half an hour.... This scene was fun but now it's scary...

No, that's not about Lou. It's about Lulu, who was Britney's nanny back then.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Didnt she have a nanny named LuLu too tho?  

• Like 2
Just now, jordeezy said:

If you cannot read these emails and hear 2005ney's voice then you obviously did not follow her close enough... this is Britney speaking in those emails

which is why they're kind of weird. Why emails? Why not a phone call or text messages? A stan who followed her close enough would've written them to make them sound like it's Britney.

We have experience in thinking Britney said something but then realising she hadn't or we don't have proof she did (like talking about the conservatorship in that interview, some people thought there was a recording of it)

Just now, Commotion said:

which is why they're kind of weird. Why emails? Why not a phone call or text messages? A stan who followed her close enough would've written them to make them sound like it's Britney.

We have experience in thinking Britney said something but then realising she hadn't or we don't have proof she did (like talking about the conservatorship in that interview, some people thought there was a recording of it)

Technology was different and we are talking about business communication since Sam was her "manager".  She probably "cc" him on this stuff sort of how you have to do in an office or they shared an email account. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Did anyone think that this thread would slowly expose so much DIRT in almost 400 pages when it was first created? :lostney:

Well I for sure didn't think that we would find out that Lou is a stalker cult member who has been dealing with all of the Spears' business dealings since 2006, 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

So, I've seen some people bring up that new e-mails have surfaced. Is that true? If so, is this one of them?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then this e-mail feels really fake to me. I'm not sure about it, but it feels kinda fake...

Ok now I believe the emails are real, if you follow Britney life I remember how piss she was at her family the same people who hated Kevin, but now saying he’s the better parent & they all got together and sent her to rehab. I know that hurt her so much, and the fact she had two children back to back the woman was suffering from post pardon depression. She knew all they was trying to is turn her into a cash cow again this is so unfair I have always felt she’s been cheated out of life 

:decisions:

• Like 3

The emails sound like Britney. It made me realize we've been missing the real Britney for soooo long god :crying4: 

I just hopes that this story will end well, and that she is going to finally be free, and do whatever the **** she wants, and that the people who took advantage of her are going to be punished somehow. 

• Like 8