#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, itsanfernybitch said:

I think Kevin is just as complicit. We all know how much of an ******* he is. Taking more and more money from Britney as if $20,000 a MONTH isn’t enough to support the two kids they have together when they are with him. It’s sickening.

Still, someone like Jesse Williams pays way more than Britney in support.

But then again, if Britney ends her conservatorship to gain more custody than Kevin, I would assume the support would go down?  Correct?

Anyone familiar with these cases know the answer to this?

25 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

when britney says in the email that they "sent her away", what does she mean? when she was in rehab? poor girl

They sent her all the way to Europe for rehab?? I thought she was at Promises or that other place

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

It will be discussed here or in a new thread? :lostney:

I think I'll make a new thread focusing solely on the facts and updates related to the whole situation while this thread will be a place to discuss all the new information.

Posting both here isn't a good idea since every few seconds there are from 2 to 6 new replies and all the important updates would get buried in Exhalers' meltdowns and stuff.

Do you think it's a good idea to do that? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, stefihilton said:

jesus christ britney was so mad and so vocal about everything with her close ones and NO ONE HELPED. like they literally chose to look the other way and label her as insane. what a sick world we live in. :decisions:

The fact that She needed help make her vulnerable and easy to stick by folks like Sam and Lou, cuz they are similar to me.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, falka said:

The fact that She needed help make her vulnerable and easy to stick by folks like Sam and Lou, cuz they are similar to me.

yeah but at least her parents could have helped! but it's obvious that they had no ounce of love in their hearts. they left her to struggle. :decisions:

• Like 1

this is a good thread regarding the reports we've had since the podcast exposed the situation but it should be said its kinda dumb for them to assume Radar Online was definitely fed by her team as well so analyzing their story could be pointless. their "editors" could be creating stories out of nowhere just because they need new content lol they arent as legit as People or even The Blast when it comes to "insider source" type of thing 

• Like 3
Just now, stefihilton said:

yeah but at least her parents could have helped! but it's obvious that they had no ounce of love in their hearts. they left her to struggle. :decisions:

I believe that they love her, but they are pretty moronic. They meant well, but methods they chose are weird to say least.
That lady with her speaking in tongues :madonna: shouldn't be allowed near Britney ever

• Like 5

even if they choose not to comment ever on this, nothing will be the same after all of that..as fans how can we trusted them again? i mean we gonna see larry talking about maybe a new album and the only thing that it will come to our minds is all of that..or how convincing is gonna be listening to Britney saying that all is good especially if she has a robotic voice and eyes..common the damage is REAL and HUGE. and they know it:smokney:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, falka said:

I believe that they love her, but they are pretty moronic. They meant well, but methods they chose are weird to say least.
That lady with her speaking in tongues :madonna: shouldn't be allowed near Britney ever

Thank you for being one of the only people who believe that. I also believe her parents arent bad, arent evil. They are just plain naive and stupid and don't know what to do with a daughter who is both mentally vulnerable, AND a huge popstar.

• Like 4

We need to get the word out to Lou Taylors other clients and their fan bases how shady this women is - include her links and controversy around mercy ministries, as well as the shadyness around Britneys affairs. 

Some of Lous other current and past clients are -  

Steven Tyler,

Gwen Stefani, 

Priyanka Chopra (“Quantico”)

Jack Huston (“Boardwalk Empire”),

producer-writer Bryan Cogman (“Game of Thrones”)

Jennifer Lopez,

Mary J. Blige

Spread the word to their stans.

We must let their fans know, and then we fight together!!!!! ?

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This could be why the court records are really sealed...  

for the lynne's book defamation suit, we have the court documents and lutfi's side of the story differs from the side he's been showing these years.

everything is fishy but this speficic fishy part regards his testimony.