I told sam fhat was the funniest thing ever

7 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

THIS LETTER IS FCKING GOLD

"GO **** A DUCK":tifflmao:

"BRING THEIR HIPPY *** SELVES INTO MY MOTHER f**kin HOME " :tifflmao:

"8 MONTH YEAR OLD":akii:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

poor lynne, i don't think she would be able to handle this stress, but deep down i feel like it would be a relief for britney. however brtney needs to cooperate with her mom as a conservator for the best, so one day she will be able to be completely free..

1 minute ago, BSfemme said:

if mariah carey and britney both have bipolar disorder, then why is britney under a c.ship and mariah, having 2 children, is able to do her own thing?

She didn't drive recklessly and mingle with paparazzo, many of whom were shady folks, Britney put herself into danger many times.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

if mariah carey and britney both have bipolar disorder, then why is britney under a c.ship and mariah, having 2 children, is able to do her own thing?

Because Britney's controlled by her money-ridden team and family and no one wants to help her :well: 11 years is way too much for someone who doesnt look that ill or out of control, and someone who works A LOT in a stressfull enviroment. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Goku said:

THIS EXPLAIN WHY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS BRITNEY STARTED TO TALK ABOUT GOD AND RELIGION ALL THE TIME

SHE NEVER HAD THIS STRONG CONNECTION WITH GOD BEFORE THE CONSERVATORSHIP

LOU WASHED OUT HER MIND

giphy.gif

britney has never hidden the fact she's religious and feels connection to god. this isn't new. someday i will understand released in 2005 for example was described as an 'epiphany' and has many religious themes.

Just now, lilhennythings said:

Holy **** those emails. I need some verification on these being real. I need ANY verification on this being real. I'm dying. :overwhelm:

How are you going to verify the authenticity of an email from years ago? You'd have to ask Britney herself...

• Like 1