#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Goku said:

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm talking about the many religious stuff she keeps bringing in the interviews. Something that lacked a bit in the first half of her career.

If it counts in any way, her "most personal album" had a bunch of religious songs. Brightest Morning Star, Hold on Tight, Now That I Found You.

3 minutes ago, Slave4bubbles said:

Didnt Sam call Britney a **** addict in the court docs? Can someone dig this stuff up?

yes, the court docs (from the lynne's book defamation suit) kinda contradict this

he says he wanted to free her from ***** since the beginning, he reunited her with her parents (even though these emails tells us her parents weren't to be trusted).

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

the public wasn’t able to apply context of what was causing her behavior. From our perspective she was having a mental break when in reality she was just trying to cope with the hell being inflected upon her from Jamie, etc

that's gaslighting fot U :queenflopga:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Is there anything you guys want me to ask? I dunno if hell oblige but worth a shot right?

who? sam? just ask him why he let her do crazy things while he was with her? how was he trying to help? in the end it all ended ruining her. where was her mom during those times? and her siblings? how come people were ok with britney being in a c-ship? are they ok with kfed asking for more money? i mean, this **** is outrageous

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

the first comment i saw: 

"Being a celebrity doesn't make you any less human, :blank:Brittany:awks: Is NOT and SHOULDN'T be a slave or a machine to some stupid company"

im triggered at brittany after all these years :byetina: although it proves casual fans and the gp are noticing

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

yes, the court docs (from the lynne's book defamation suit) kinda contradict this

he says he wanted to free her from ***** since the beginning, he reunited her with her parents (even though these emails tells us her parents weren't to be trusted).

Like I said before, almost every report from those times is contradicting, even the stories from court documents.  Plus the fact that they tried to blame the breakdown on JT is telling. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Goku said:

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm talking about the many religious stuff she keeps bringing in the interviews. Something that lacked a bit in the first half of her career.

it's not unusual that someone who has experienced personal struggles may find a deeper faith and connection to god through recovery and after the fact. many sobriety programmes for example have roots in religion and one of the steps is to find 'faith' (whatever that might mean to the patient).

• Like 1