#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Jota del Toro said:

I really want the best for Britney but is actually sad if this is gonna be the end of Britney the artist. I remember when I went to the POM Tour last summer I was thinking... maybe this is the last chance you have to watch her perform, but I was like... nah you are so dramatic! but since I went I was kind of feeling that something was not ok with Britney, I've been feeling something weird since then and the videos of Britney crying in Blackpool some weeks after my concert in Germany didn't help me to think the opposite... and here we are.

Same.  (really want the best for Britney but is actually sad if this is gonna be the end of Britney the artist.)

I saw her in Vegas like 5 years ago... not knowing it might be the last.   

I feel like her mental health has been up and down too 

This is just sad.  I hope she is safe and all this is solved. 

• Like 1
Just now, nels64 said:

Fair enough. Actually according to this he sent them to himself in July 2007 if you look next to the samsemails@aol.com thing at the top behind the translucent banner. 

Yeah I sent some old emails from a friend who passed years ago to my Gmail when I ditched Yahoo because I didn't want to lose them. I imagined he probably had just done the same so he always had the evidence that Lou is a nutjob :whatitellu:

I still don't trust Sam at all, but atleast he is leaking some things out there that could get that psycho Lou away from her. :crying4:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Hes had them for ages even back in 2013 he was trying to make people see what was happening but everyone jumped on the hate wagon 

Lutfi was prompted to post the texts — which are undated and may or may not be from Spears — just past midnight on Tuesday after a fan tweeted him asking "when will her greedy father [Jamie] releaseher from this conservatorship?!!"

He answered, "Hmm good question, here's an old text from her you be the judge"

[REDACTED]

Eight minutes later, Lutfi posted without comment another equally illegible text that reads, [REDACTED]

Fans immediately struck back, asking Lutfi, who was hit with a restraining order from Spears' campin 2008, when he will stop talking about Spears. "Not till the truth is out, so I can have my life back as well," he wrote in response, soon releasing one long text split into two tweets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel.com/complete-shithead-leaks-emotional-private-texts-from-br-1476828034/amp

you should ask him what happened during the court hearing Britney was made to go in 2016

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Hes had them for ages even back in 2013 he was trying to make people see what was happening but everyone jumped on the hate wagon 

Lutfi was prompted to post the texts — which are undated and may or may not be from Spears — just past midnight on Tuesday after a fan tweeted him asking "when will her greedy father [Jamie] releaseher from this conservatorship?!!"

He answered, "Hmm good question, here's an old text from her you be the judge"

[REDACTED]

Eight minutes later, Lutfi posted without comment another equally illegible text that reads, [REDACTED]

Fans immediately struck back, asking Lutfi, who was hit with a restraining order from Spears' campin 2008, when he will stop talking about Spears. "Not till the truth is out, so I can have my life back as well," he wrote in response, soon releasing one long text split into two tweets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel.com/complete-shithead-leaks-emotional-private-texts-from-br-1476828034/amp

the alleged texts:

britney-spears-text-messages-are-fake-em

• Like 7

Fans immediately struck back, asking Lutfi, who was hit with a restraining order from Spears' camp in 2008, when he will stop talking about Spears. “Not till the truth is out, so I can have my life back as well,” he wrote in response, soon releasing one long text split into two tweets.

And--

When approached by Radar for comment, a rep for Spears said that the leaked messages are a legal matter, and deferred us to a legal representative, who had yet to comment at the time of publication.

(Amusingly from RadarOnline, but...)

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/britney-spears-alleged-text-messages-shocking-claims/

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Idk I'm still not convinced. 

Look as "real" as they look (and they may be real), let's look at everything objectively and logically:

Sam Lutfi is NOT our friend. He has been a proven leech and shady scumbag in Britney, Courtney Love, and Amanda Bynes' cases.

No offense to D4nielr. I'm NOT saying they are lying and in fact I pretty much believe them. BUT as much as it pains me to say this, why believe a fan who is pretty new to exhale (4 month old account), has little to no karma, and happens to RANDOMLY receive messages from Sam Lutfi?

Like even as crazy as Sam is...why would he message this random fan of all fans? What is his MO? Why not a bigger fan account? Why not emailmypussy or someone like that? Why not create an anonymous account on exhale and leak the **** himself?

Again I'm NOT saying D4nielr is lying. I'm just trying to look at this as objectively as possible. 

Latching on to **** like this WILL NOT help Britney right now and will only hurt the entire fanbase's credibility. 

I'm not saying they are definitely fake. I'm just saying I don't believe them yet. 

I told you who i was.. im a normal guy from the uk.. he randomly messaged me.. you saw that on the emails youre making this everything to not think its real which is fine but dont make me out to be some fake. Im much as a stan as you and human too.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Look as "real" as they look (and they may be real), let's look at everything objectively and logically:

Sam Lutfi is NOT our friend. He has been a proven leech and shady scumbag in Britney, Courtney Love, and Amanda Bynes' cases.

No offense to D4nielr. I'm NOT saying they are lying and in fact I pretty much believe them. BUT as much as it pains me to say this, why believe a fan who is pretty new to exhale (4 month old account), has little to no karma, and happens to RANDOMLY receive messages from Sam Lutfi?

Like even as crazy as Sam is...why would he message this random fan of all fans? What is his MO? Why not a bigger fan account? Why not emailmypussy or someone like that? Why not create an anonymous account on exhale and leak the **** himself?

Again I'm NOT saying D4nielr is lying. I'm just trying to look at this as objectively as possible. 

Latching on to **** like this WILL NOT help Britney right now and will only hurt the entire fanbase's credibility. 

I'm not saying they are definitely fake. I'm just saying I don't believe them yet. 

Im just saying, you need to take a close look at what is true about sam, and what is messaging from team b to sway public opinion.. smear campaign. Not unlike what is happening to Britney now too. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Yeah I believe they are real but I also see and agree with a lot of what you're saying. Sam is no friend of ours or Britney's. He's no better than the rest of them around her currently imo.

• Like 2