#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Us Weekly is calling it 'The Final Days' and reports Brit's family is putting on the pressure. "Apparently, they've even hired a Christian life coach to help make that decision," Us Weekly's Katrina Szich revealed to Extra TV."

June 2006

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1499208/britney-spears-vs-britney-spears

That link is a great timeline. 

Found this interesting too

A pal of Britney said the pop tart "had no ***** in her system when she was admitted to Promises - they [tested her] and there was nothing. She was embarrassed she had to go in there when she knew she was suffering from postpartum depression, not a **** or alcohol problem."

• Like 2
Just now, Complication said:

Just remember that regardless of how awful some other people may be, that does not make Sam Lutfi a good guy. He is not. 

Im legit not decided, but can you explain how you know he’s not a good guy? 

Prior to this week, we didn’t know who the bad guys even were.. with opened eyes, his side is starting to make a LOT MORE SENSE. 

• Like 1
Just now, nels64 said:

I literally said multiple times that I believed you. I'm just saying we can't jump to conclusions. I'm not saying you're lying.

I'm saying from an objective point of view. I'm just saying we shouldn't jump behind something and believe it 100% right away.

This culture of believing anything and everything that we read immediately is really toxic and dangerous. Y'all should be treating every new piece of information we get just like I'm treating these emails. With immense skepticism, but an open mind. 

There is nothing that proves these emails are real and there is nothing that proves these emails are fake. Thus we can't believe them, but we can't discount them either.

We can't just believe something because it can't yet be disproven. You have to PROVE something is real before believing it. 

I would argue that jumping to the conclusion that Sam is a bad guy, given all the new info this week, and how his evidence is really fitting into the true narrative now.. not jumping to conclusions would mean taking his new info with a balanced perspective. Saying he’s just bad is just as jumpy as saying hes just good. Perhaps he’s actually helping...? Why are we turning away his efforts? 

• Like 1