#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

She should not leave her kids for a year...or as you put it "ditch the kids"

Wow!

Why? They have a father and what Britney needs is to find HERSELF, which means find the person she was before she was a mother of 2 kids. 

Besides, you’ve never heard of military kids? They don’t see their parents for sometimes a year at a time, and guess what - they survive. Besides, Britney needs to ESCAPE. Part of the reason Britney feels trapped is because of her feeling like she can’t abandon her kids. The kids are almost teenagers, they can handle it. And it’s not about her kids feeling’s, it’s about Britney becoming her best self, which in the end will be the best thing for her kids.

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

LOL completely forgot about Lindsay...So basically he's just attracted to the latest "trainwreck" and wants to fix them or get in with them while they're vulnerable.

Like cmon y'all it's f**king weird that a man would chase down Courtney Love, Britney, Lindsay, and Amanda all during their troubled time...he's not doing it out of the goodness of his heart. It's a clear f**king pattern. 

The funny thing about Lindsay's case is that initially he was claiming to be somebody else because he probably knew his reputation had been destroyed by Britney, and when Lindsay wanted nothing to do with him he tried getting to her through her father who Lindsay doesn't even have a good relationship with.

• Like 4

I forgot how scary 2007 was. She was out running around all hours of the day and night without security guards. She had the psycho Sam Lufti leaving with her in her house. Some nut really could have taken her out back then if they wanted to.:wontcry:

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Her attitude, the voice, the shade toward her team.  She was feeling it 

Something To Talk About was shade towards the media saying she couldn't sing after that interviewer brought up lip syncing on the POM tour.

But this thread is f**king stupid anyway. The last thing she needs is another 2007. She was unfiltered but not herself. She was a mess. And "ditch the kids" like??? That's the last thing she wants or needs.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Complication said:

Something To Talk About was shade towards the media saying she couldn't sing after that interviewer brought up lip syncing on the POM tour.

But this thread is f**king stupid anyway. The last thing she needs is another 2007. She was unfiltered but not herself. She was a mess. And "ditch the kids" like??? That's the last thing she wants or needs.

Love this.   

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I just finished stalking you on social media is all. You're definitely not a fake account on any of them and you're just a normal dude lol, and I also verified a few other things. Either way D4nielr is good y'all. A+ telling the truth.

Now to find out if Sam's telling the truth.

I do think sams not a good person now though sorry i was niave 2007/8 is a bit of a blur im only 22 was proper young back then.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Seductive said:

Why? They have a father and what Britney needs is to find HERSELF, which means find the person she was before she was a mother of 2 kids. 

Besides, you’ve never heard of military kids? They don’t see their parents for sometimes a year at a time, and guess what - they survive. Besides, Britney needs to ESCAPE. Part of the reason Britney feels trapped is because of her feeling like she can’t abandon her kids. The kids are almost teenagers, they can handle it. And it’s not about her kids feeling’s, it’s about Britney becoming her best self, which in the end will be the best thing for her kids.

There is no way Britney is going to abandon her kids for a year. When you become a parent (and are a good one) it isn’t about just YOU anymore. She can’t just ignore the fact that she is a mom and go back to her life before kids, that life is over. 

• Like 5