#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Sam Lufti is just another leech who used Britney, he never gave a **** about her. He goes after vulnerable female celebrities that he knows he can warm his way into their lives. You can’t believe a word he says either. Don’t forget he was the one that had her 51/50 the second time when he knew he was losing control of her. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

It's not jumping to a conclusion...it's a conclusion that was already made several years ago.

Also what efforts? If he wanted to actually make a change or make an effort, why send a RANDOM *** fan these emails? Why not send these emails to NASGA or the f**king Gram girls for crying outloud? Or JORDAN? 

What proof do we have that these fans aren't making this **** up? Do we have proof that he actually sent these messages and they aren't doctored? it's easy to fake a conversation between two people. (I'm not saying people are lying...I'm just saying how do we know)

Also even if Sam is telling the truth, these emails don't make him good or bad. They just make him haphazardly and destructive.

No one is turning away his efforts...but again what effort is he truly making? He could have gone to media outlets and leaked this **** or again the gram girls and an anonymous source...

If this is truly sam, then he's being a mess and shouldn't be trusted

Tbh he tried contact with Jordan...in 2008...and Jamie threatened to sue. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

For me... I remeber how weird Britney sounded in interviews while Sam was with her.  They were only phone interviews but Sam was always talking.  Listen to the Ryan Seacrest interview... its odd.  So... either Sam is super unprofessional and stupid or Britney was drugged.

I’m pretty sure Sam was putting ***** in Britney’s food.

• Like 1

“Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney’s pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel,” Lynne says.

[There appears to be no medication called Risperdol. Risperol is a sleeping medication, and Risperdal is an anti-pyschotic ****. Seroquel is prescribed to treat bipolar disorder.]

“He told us that he puts them in her food and that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days,” Lynne continues. “She had been sleeping. He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could give her ***** to heal her brain.?" 

https://people.com/celebrity/britneys-mom-charges-sam-lutfi-drugged-my-daughter/

• Like 2
Just now, Goneforever said:

“Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney’s pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel,” Lynne says.

[There appears to be no medication called Risperdol. Risperol is a sleeping medication, and Risperdal is an anti-pyschotic ****. Seroquel is prescribed to treat bipolar disorder.]

“He told us that he puts them in her food and that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days,” Lynne continues. “She had been sleeping. He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could give her ***** to heal her brain.?" 

https://people.com/celebrity/britneys-mom-charges-sam-lutfi-drugged-my-daughter/

I think they still do this, tbh

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lilith said:

It's not the first time Sam is messaging fans though, it's not strange or something new. These past few days the fans have been tweeting about him a lot/also some messaged him too so I can see why he would msg them. Just because he didn't send a msg to the ones YOU wanted to, doesn't mean that him sending msgs to the fans of his choice is strange or anything.

I agree i may be some "random fan with no social media presence" does that make it bad that im not known wtf..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

What a f**king creep that guy is. And he was basically living with Britney in her house. Yuck!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

WTF? A sleep-induced coma? 

• Like 2

I am truly disgusted by the news as of lately. I think 2007 was the last time Britney said things unfiltered. People will say that it was dangerous/embarrassing/bad parenting/whatever, but it doesn’t matter. It’s ok not to be a perfect parent. Britney was acting like a rockstar for 1 YEAR! Aerosmith did ***** for decades, and no one blinked an eye. I’m not saying Britney was definitely on *****, but even if she was- she’s a rockstar. This is her life, she should be able to do what she wants. The main reason: sexism. 

Britney needs 2007 2.0. 

Eat it, lick it, snort it, **** it. 

Ditch the kids for a year (they will be fine), go to Africa- get away from EVERYONE and do whatever you want. Or Brit, find a hitman and start taking these guys down. Put them down like rabid dogs in the country- starting with your judge. Gain your power back and teach them a lesson. Start making them stacks, and I’m not talking about money.

• Like 3