#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I.... really don't know about those emails. I'm not deciding one way or another if they're real or fake, I'm just-- gonna stay away from it. As for Lou Taylor's husband's statement on the church website, now THAT creeps me out. Maybe its simply because I have a natural inclination to distrust Jesus freaks, but that skeeved me. And as for Lynne and JL being together on Easter, but she liked that comment.... What the **** is going on?

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I.... really don't know about those emails. I'm not deciding one way or another if they're real or fake, I'm just-- gonna stay away from it. As for Lou Taylor's husband's statement on the church website, now THAT creeps me out. Maybe its simply because I have a natural inclination to distrust Jesus freaks, but that skeeved me. And as for Lynne and JL being together on Easter, but she liked that comment.... What the **** is going on?

what is it? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

There are over 300 pages and i haven’t check them all... what statement from Lounatic’s husband?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

what is it? 

Just now, Freakshow__ said:

There are over 300 pages and i haven’t check them all... what statement from Lounatic’s husband?

It's nothing that screams, "My wife and I are holding Britney Spears prisoner", it just really sets the tone for how those two (Lou and him, I mean) are, more than anything else to me so far.

I was raised in a loving home. The idea of success and “the meaning of life” were conveyed to me through images of how the world measured worth; obtaining a good job, getting the girl, starting a family, retiring, and then dying. These images didn’t contain any facets of God.

My first interaction with church and God was at a young age; in the Sunday school that I would get dropped at each week. It didn’t take long before I altogether stopped attending because I felt it was taking away from other things I’d rather be doing. As a kid, I wanted to be outside playing with my friends, not stuck at church.

As I grew older, I worked odd jobs like a lot of kids; cutting grass, shoveling snow (yes, I grew up North of Nashville) and even worked at a gas station at the age of 15. After high school, I headed to college and upon graduation, landed a “respectable” job at an engineering firm. My hard work paid off and I quickly became well-respected in my field. The paycheck that accompanied this position also added to the success I felt and I soon thought I was on the road to what I had always wanted. I had the job, now I needed the wife.

I met Louise (everyone knows her as Lou), while working at the engineering firm. We were soon married and had no plans to change the course of success we were both on. Little did we know, God had another plan.

We moved to Florida and shortly after, Lou’s mom passed away. Lou would cry herself to sleep each night. So one night she told me that God wanted her to “come find Him in His church” and she asked me if I would go to a church with her? My response, “Not me, but you go.” Even now, I regret not being more compassionate to my wife when she needed me most. I agreed to accompany her to a church service when a few of our friends invited us to attend an Easter service their church was coordinating. It was that day, my life was changed. At the age of 26, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior.

In 2000, life became more hectic than ever. Lou and I would see one another as we crawled into bed each night. We both knew we were in desperate need of “us” time. We went on vacation and enjoyed some great quality time. It was on this trip that God spoke very clearly to me during one of our morning devotions. We were reading Isaiah 42, when verse six caught my attention – “I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness, and will hold your hand.” It was this verse that God used to call me to full-time ministry as pastor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood.

It was then time for our move to Tennessee, where we currently reside. Each day I am thankful for the ways God uses Lou and me to encourage believers to walk with God and engage their faith. 

• Like 6

About the emails...i don't want to  think they there fake, but wouldn't Sam have sent them to Jordan?

These images are from: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152092944804165/?tn-str=*F

Spoiler

Anything You Say Can and Will Be Used Against You

No photo description available.

The Sam Lutfi Army Grows:

No photo description available.

Britney Spears Fan site communicates with Lutfi, The proof!

Anyone who is a fan of Britney Spears often visits all the sites that post news and gossip about her like x17, Breatheheavy and worldofbritney, and for the most, fan sites (some) do wish the best for her. Others seem to have a strange fascinations with watching her die a slow mentNo photo description available.ally unstable death.