#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

“Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney’s pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel,” Lynne says.

[There appears to be no medication called Risperdol. Risperol is a sleeping medication, and Risperdal is an anti-pyschotic ****. Seroquel is prescribed to treat bipolar disorder.]

“He told us that he puts them in her food and that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days,” Lynne continues. “She had been sleeping. He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could give her ***** to heal her brain.?" 

https://people.com/celebrity/britneys-mom-charges-sam-lutfi-drugged-my-daughter/

This is beyond disturbing!  Wtf

1 minute ago, ItsKorBitch said:

I wonder if she’d have anything interesting to contribute or say, she’s been around since 2007 so she’s prob seen and been around a lot. 

Same.  I wonder what she knows... and if she still talks to Britney

• Like 1

Regarding Lynne...

Referring to Brit's Letters of Truth, it seems in 2004/2005 mother and daughter had a healthy relationship.

In the May 2007 letter, "I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with. I have had to cut so many people out of my life. It is so sad, because if anyone is a family person…it is me. When I was little I remember every night watching movies with my family and feeling so at peace." Implying she cut off her own family, including the cherished members.

Regarding Lou Taylor...

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/any-truth-to-the-rumor-that-certain-celebs-are-used-as-payment-in-entertainment-deals-part-11.941582/page-4

On August 5, 2006 Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, began representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appeared at the time in the TV show "Zoey 101"; It is also estimated around this time that Lou M. Taylor became the "spokesperson" for Jamie & Lynn Spears as well.

Less than 2 years later, this "spokesperson" of the Spears family (sans Britney) was making her presence more well known. After Jamie Lynn announced her pregnancy in December 2007, the father Casey had a bit of time in the spotlight. When he got a call from the National Enquirer to tell his story, he remarked that he would be willing to talk to them.. for $250,000.

Dollar signs? Here she comes.

A woman identifying herself as Lou M. Taylor told us: "I represent Jamie Lynn and Lynne Spears, and if you want to make a deal with Casey, go through me."

The e-mails are from July 2007. The Zoey 101 set incident was July 1, 2007.

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Also found a link to lipstickalley where someone had all the tea on Lou Taylor's role in setting up the c-ship and religious leanings (not the email stuff) in 2015. Curious, did y'all know her link to the c-ship that far back?

Was browsing older threads and only very few people brought her up with most people rather focusing on Larry or Robin or just general Britney stuff completely

Lou Taylor is Britney's financial guru, the woman behind the conservatorship. She wasn't there to discuss the album. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Vixen said:

Sam is whatever he needs to be. He has a psychology qualification (believe it or not) as well as a business degree. Leah Frand claimed he was an awful person & that he was initially brought in as a life coach, which matches his past profile. 

Hmmm.. so he is pretty much a gypsy socialite who somehow found his way into Hollywood circles?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, D4nielr said:

Nah just being accused of being fake and then being sam and then being sams friend ? being called a liar.. but yeah im joking it aint that deep

He said he believed you that he didn't believe Sam.

People always accuse people of being someone.   Cappy has been accused of being all of Team B lol.   Its just a thing lol (although cappy probably is an insider lol) 

Never said you were joking

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Idk I'm still not convinced. 

Look as "real" as they look (and they may be real), let's look at everything objectively and logically:

Sam Lutfi is NOT our friend. He has been a proven leech and shady scumbag in Britney, Courtney Love, and Amanda Bynes' cases.

No offense to D4nielr. I'm NOT saying they are lying and in fact I pretty much believe them. BUT as much as it pains me to say this, why believe a fan who is pretty new to exhale (4 month old account), has little to no karma, and happens to RANDOMLY receive messages from Sam Lutfi?

Like even as crazy as Sam is...why would he message this random fan of all fans? What is his MO? Why not a bigger fan account? Why not emailmypussy or someone like that? Why not create an anonymous account on exhale and leak the **** himself?

Again I'm NOT saying D4nielr is lying. I'm just trying to look at this as objectively as possible. 

Latching on to **** like this WILL NOT help Britney right now and will only hurt the entire fanbase's credibility. 

I'm not saying they are definitely fake. I'm just saying I don't believe them yet. 

Can you tell me what's happening? I left this thread at the page 272. :orangu:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Complication said:

Are you serious?

Good guys don't have restraining orders from 5 or 6 different people (Britney included) who all claim he was abusive towards them, most recently Courtney Love. And you know it's very convenient that when Sam first entered Courtney's life, she suddenly started talking to the media about this random knowledge of Jamie molesting Britney - because Sam is f**king obsessed with Britney.

He was a manipulative leech who took advantage of her when she was most vulnerable, and he's trying to do it again now. If her dad is as bad as everyone's saying, Sam is absolutely no different to Jamie... if not worse. I mean, come on, he used to crush pills up in her food to keep her sedated (confirmed by Lynne and a friend) so he could control her. And he'd do horrible, manipulative **** like hide her dogs until she'd be in hysterics and then he'd "find them" to be the hero and also tease Britney that if she did what he told her, she could see her kids. Britney never looked truly happy around him, they were always arguing in pap videos.

And let's not forget all those texts that were leaked in 2008/9. The ones where he was laughing to someone at how much control her had over Britney, and also the ones threatening some guy's sister. Oh that time he said if Britney died he'd piss on her grave.

SAM LUTFI IS NOT A GOOD PERSON. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

untitled-17ek1r.jpg

And don’t forgot he would also take the batteries out of her cars too so she couldn’t leave. 

• Like 4
Just now, nels64 said:

She was abusing a sleep apnea **** that has low to no chance of addiction/dependence? I mean I'm not saying she wasn't abusing meds...but this pic is NOT proof of that... hahahah.  

The story back then was that she couldn't sleep but now the story is that she sleeps a lot, always looks tired, is a zombie at photoshoots...