#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, G-unit said:

Oh really?  The name is familiar, but I don’t recognize her face.  She posts pictures of that other woman that is with Britney a lot, Robin?...but I don’t recall ever seeing Britney and Lou together.

As far as we're concerned ever since she started working with her in mid 2008 they have never been pictured together other than in that photoshopped Femme Fatale promotional picture

Resultado de imagen de britney spears lou taylor

Actual nightmare material 

• Like 5
Just now, HarajukuGyal said:

As far as we're concerned ever since she started working with her in mid 2008 they have never been pictured together other than in that photoshopped Femme Fatale promotional picture

Resultado de imagen de britney spears lou taylor

Actual nightmare material 

Oh god that picture hahaa.  Legit the strangest Britney pic ever...pretty sure it’s a stand in and they just pasted Britney’s face on...facial structure is totally different haha.

thanks for the info.  She definitely seems like a total creep.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Lilith said:

from the emails numbers. jul 2 -0500 and jul 10 -0600.
The emails are def real. Sam wouldn't go through the trouble to fake random emails including numbers that would match with the dates too (also it's been a while I last used yahoo and I think the format isn't like that nowadays.I could be wrong tho), 

That is true. Most people wouldn't even think to include them. :bthink:

10 minutes ago, Lilith said:

these emails aren't even that important to tell us anything we didn't already know. Lou sounding completely batshit in those emails is not a secret lmfa0. There have been lots of public reviews abt Tristar and Lou by former workers, they all said that shes crazy.

Also true. The reviews from ex employees and her husband's statement have painted enough of a picture of her.

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

@Jota del Toro

JL is Jamie Lynn.  In my eyes nothing she isn't doing anything wrong.  Only because maybe she feels its not her place to speak for Britney. 

Lynne liked a comment from a Britney fan being rude to Jamie Lynn today 

Then Lynne hung out with JL and her kids. 

Another day another drama 

WTF is up with her liking all these comments its so weird.

• Like 3