#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

So samsemails@aol.com is not an existing email address. So for it to appear in those screenshots which were obviously taken recently, it had to have been fabricated. There is no way that samsemails@aol.com forwarded anything to whoever "me" is in those screenshots.

My final opinion is that they're fake. You can downvote me all you want and keep setting a fire to exhale over fake news. :xfactorlook:

The "me" is his email now he obviously sent them from his old email to his new one and then deleted his old account does anyone even use AOL now? He could of sent them years ago.. theres no date that he sent them to himself. When you send an email to yourself it says "me",

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

This **** is turning really crazy... I wonder what is going to happen if all of this is actually true... what is going to happen with Britney? This is not some stupid rumor about a break up... this is f**ked up and I think is gonna change everything.

I hate not knowing what is going to happen. 

It's such a fu*ked up situation and scary... and sad.

Its just crazy ??

• Like 3
1 minute ago, D4nielr said:

The "me" is his email now he obviously sent them from his old email to his new one and then deleted his old account does anyone even use AOL now? He could of sent them years ago.. theres no date that he sent them to himself. When you send an email to yourself it says "me",

I actually do know someone with an AOL account lmao (she is like 50)

8 minutes ago, JEJE said:

WTF is up with her liking all these comments its so weird.

So weird. Maybe that is all she can do without getting in trouble?   

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Kohanna said:

Logged in for the first time in 7 years to tell you all to make the thread private to users and ask Jordan to temporarily stop new members before he gets another cease and desist, Jesus f**king Christ.

Handy hint for the week from an old lurker is to remember the source long ago who said rebellion frequently goes up in full on youtube and then gets taken down. It does.

Check through old threads as well because there was conservatorship chatter around FF. People were very angry about the fishing trip. 

Do you say this because you know what to search for on YouTube and have witnessed the full song on there yourself? And if this means you know when it is the full song, can you share the remaining lyrics? 

10 minutes ago, nels64 said:

So samsemails@aol.com is not an existing email address. So for it to appear in those screenshots which were obviously taken recently, it had to have been fabricated. There is no way that samsemails@aol.com forwarded anything to whoever "me" is in those screenshots.

My final opinion is that they're fake. You can downvote me all you want and keep setting a fire to exhale over fake news. :xfactorlook:

There is nothing saying they were taken recently, though. Considering the dude was chomping at the bit to jump into the fray (I mean, he contacted four or five of us first), I have the feeling he's had them for a while.

I'm not saying trust him or use him for a source of anything. But I am saying, it seems like he's just been waiting for the chance to show these to people, so we have no clue when the caps were taken.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

This **** is turning really crazy... I wonder what is going to happen if all of this is actually true... what is going to happen with Britney? This is not some stupid rumor about a break up... this is f**ked up and I think is gonna change everything.

Justo estaba pensando eso...

esto si es importante.... va a haber un antes y un despues...

cada vez las cosas van creciendo... cómo he dicho... espero britney este tranquila... y no acabe esto en una tragedia.. de verdad si me preocupa... 

todo se tiene q aclarar... mejorar ... etc... 

pero esto cada vez se pone más grave...

• Like 1

Hes had them for ages even back in 2013 he was trying to make people see what was happening but everyone jumped on the hate wagon 

Lutfi was prompted to post the texts — which are undated and may or may not be from Spears — just past midnight on Tuesday after a fan tweeted him asking "when will her greedy father [Jamie] releaseher from this conservatorship?!!"

He answered, "Hmm good question, here's an old text from her you be the judge"

[REDACTED]

Eight minutes later, Lutfi posted without comment another equally illegible text that reads, [REDACTED]

Fans immediately struck back, asking Lutfi, who was hit with a restraining order from Spears' campin 2008, when he will stop talking about Spears. "Not till the truth is out, so I can have my life back as well," he wrote in response, soon releasing one long text split into two tweets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel.com/complete-shithead-leaks-emotional-private-texts-from-br-1476828034/amp

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I mean it doesn't mean the emails are not real. He just doesn't have that email anymore and sent them to his new one years ago. :byetina:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nicquinta said:

I hate not knowing what is going to happen. 

It's such a fu*ked up situation and scary... and sad.

Its just crazy ??

I really want the best for Britney but is actually sad if this is gonna be the end of Britney the artist. I remember when I went to the POM Tour last summer I was thinking... maybe this is the last chance you have to watch her perform, but I was like... nah you are so dramatic! but since I went I was kind of feeling that something was not ok with Britney, I've been feeling something weird since then and the videos of Britney crying in Blackpool some weeks after my concert in Germany didn't help me to think the opposite... and here we are.

• Like 4

Hes had them for ages even back in 2013 he was trying to make people see what was happening but everyone jumped on the hate wagon 

Lutfi was prompted to post the texts — which are undated and may or may not be from Spears — just past midnight on Tuesday after a fan tweeted him asking "when will her greedy father [Jamie] releaseher from this conservatorship?!!"

He answered, "Hmm good question, here's an old text from her you be the judge"

[REDACTED]

Eight minutes later, Lutfi posted without comment another equally illegible text that reads, [REDACTED]

Fans immediately struck back, asking Lutfi, who was hit with a restraining order from Spears' campin 2008, when he will stop talking about Spears. "Not till the truth is out, so I can have my life back as well," he wrote in response, soon releasing one long text split into two tweets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel.com/complete-shithead-leaks-emotional-private-texts-from-br-1476828034/amp

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, nels64 said:

this is what my oldest email from 2010 looks like, but it's possible that in 2008 yahoo had those number.

s2crk7.jpg