#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it always saddens me to see 2007ney :sobbing: how could she go from that sweet girl she was a few years earlier, even up to ITZ era, to that, and of course what came after.

Sometimes I wonder if random memories from those times come to her nowadays, or if she's totally blocked them.

9 minutes ago, JEJE said:

I forgot how scary 2007 was. She was out running around all hours of the day and night without security guards. She had the psycho Sam Lufti leaving with her in her house. Some nut really could have taken her out back then if they wanted to.:wontcry:

2007 was the worst.   So sad for her.   She was not in a good place.   The media was the worst.

Also some guy posted a topic how he wishes it was 2007ney NOW.  the FU*K

• Like 4
1 minute ago, JEJE said:

There is no way Britney is going to abandon her kids for a year. When you become a parent (and are a good one) it isn’t about just YOU anymore. She can’t just ignore the fact that she is a mom and go back to her life before kids, that life is over. 

Britney is sacrificing her life for her kids. When they are 18, then what will the excuse be? You never stop being a parent? 

Britney isn’t even legally in charge of her children. Literally. 

1 minute ago, nicquinta said:

2007 was the worst.   So sad for her.   She was not in a good place.   The media was the worst.

I saw I just replied to that fool.

• Like 1
Just now, Seductive said:

Britney is sacrificing her life for her kids. When they are 18, then what will the excuse be? You never stop being a parent? 

Britney isn’t even legally in charge of her children. Literally. 

No you never stop being a parent thats exactly it! 

The kids are not adults yet and it doesn’t matter who their legal guardian is its about having a presence in their lives.

You sound ridiculous and if you haven’t noticed her kids make her happy. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Alright y'all I may be on board with these emails. But if we share them we have to completely redact sam's presence from them. Have they been shared with sams name anywhere on them? Because if they have that's not good.

Emailmypussy i think she said they was sam.. and i said they was sam.. so i mean i can delete comments off my og posts on twitter/insta

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

The screenshots themselves have samsemails@aol.com at the top...that should have been cropped out or blacked out. 

These emails are useless to us coming from Sam. There was a reason he wanted his identity kept secret. It wasn't for his sake. It was for ours. He knows he isn't seen as credible. 

He never said black it out or anything emailmypussy got sent them aswell. The only og thing i got was the pixture of brit and the first email. The other emails he sent to me and emailmypussy whoever that is.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JEJE said:

No you never stop being a parent thats exactly it! 

The kids are not adults yet and it doesn’t matter who their legal guardian is its about having a presence in their lives.

You sound ridiculous and if you haven’t noticed her kids make her happy. 

Yes her kids make her happy, but they are also being used against her because she WANTS to be a good mother, but a good mother at the risk of losing everything true about herself. And is that a good mother? A woman who can’t defend herself? Just being present doesn’t mean you’re setting a good example. She provides love, money, safety, and security- but she definitely does not provide them with a role model on how to be STRONG. She’s a woman controlled by men- THANK GOD she doesn’t have a daughter, or she would be really screwed.

Umm actually you can close a topic on a forum.  

I am an American. But I'm not the type of American that accuses people of "you must not be american"   lol

And yes I can ignore someone.   

I'm done.   You are ridiculous.  You can keep quoting everyone who will disagree with you.   Have fun. 

People who want 2007 back doesn’t want her to be ok. I trully believe she was not crazy or on *****, but she was totaly lost and lonely.. she took wrong decisions that made her come to this. I just hope she finds strenght to fight against all this circus that her life has become and allies with people who loves and want her best.

• Like 7

Umm actually you can close a topic on a forum.  

I am an American. But I'm not the type of American that accuses people of "you must not be american"   lol

And yes I can ignore someone.   

I'm done.   You are ridiculous.  You can keep quoting everyone who will disagree with you.   Have fun. 

Great, ignore me and move on sweetheart 

3 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

He never said black it out or anything emailmypussy got sent them aswell. The only og thing i got was the pixture of brit and the first email. The other emails he sent to me and emailmypussy whoever that is.

I do think hes sending me more stuff soonish but i really gotta sleep ?so i can think its gonna be emailmypussy with all the leaks.

• Like 1

I don't know what to say about Lou Taylor's e-mails with Britney and all that. I'm speechless. They come from Sam, obviously and I know he's full of **** but I'm sure he knows her family/team more than us. So I don't know what to believe...

But if that's true, she's SOOOOO ******* crazy!! :orangu::mhmnod:

• Like 5