#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Estoy intentando entender que esta pasando pero me estan sangrando los ojos del esfuerzo, los comentarios son muy random y no se que es verdad, que es sarcasmo, que es mentira... que esta pasando?????? 

:wyd:

"Go to the light and see Jesus" era algo que Lou Taylor le dijo a Britney y ella la imito haciendose la burla. Eso es 100% seguro y me entristece :wendycry:

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, northfacing said:

one

hmmmph I don't know, have you seen the  Twitter of the person who wrote these articles? I wouldn't trust a guy like that.

The thing is, what did Sam have to do with Britney in the first place? Why does he have to go through the world saving troubled famous girls? EVEN if his intentions were honest. I mean, was he supposed to stay with Britney as his manager forever had he won against her parents?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

"Go to the light and see Jesus" era algo que Lou Taylor le dijo a Britney y ella la imito haciendose la burla. Eso es 100% seguro y me entristece :wendycry:

Eso si que lo sabia, me refiero a los emails de sam y todo este lio... yo me quede en el escandalo con Lou pero todo esto de los emails y las iglesias que movida es?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Guys some of us have to pretend we’re on their side so maybe one of us it’s lucky enough to get something from them...

i sent Lounatic Tayliar a message on IG “People are being so mean to you... I have a feeling you actually care for Britney and her well being. I’m sorry they’re saying all these horrible things :(“ and I will do the same with others... Who knows what we might get. 

I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror anymore if I wrote some supporting message (even a fake one) to this allegedly vile woman and an embodiment of Lucifer himself, who came up with an idea to put Britney into a conservatorship. I would rather cut my hands off than type **** like that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

What do you guys even expect to happen over the next couple months?

I’m trying to remain positive. They literally can’t run from this anymore, the entire fan base is watching them....

Just now, Shrekney said:

I can’t at Lounatics profile pic on Instagram. :ricackle: she looks like she’s having a pathetic midlife crisis. :tiffcackle: ***** is nearly 50 and is trying to look like a Forever21 model with a f**king hoodie doing a middle school MySpace pose. :tiffcackle:

That’s so true :mcorangu:

• Like 5
Just now, Urbanney said:

What do you guys even expect to happen over the next couple months?

I feel like at this point it could be two complete extremes. Either she gets her freedom back and do whatever she wants to do or we might get Domination rescheduled... and she would be stucked in that conservatorship for at least another decade...

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

hmmmph I don't know, have you seen the  Twitter of the person who wrote these articles? I wouldn't trust a guy like that.

The thing is, what did Sam have to do with Britney in the first place? Why does he have to go through the world saving troubled famous girls? EVEN if his intentions were honest. I mean, was he supposed to stay with Britney as his manager forever had he won against her parents?

these were written mostly in 2012.. and he's not a stan. what reason does he have to lie about britney (he doesn't even have any comments on his posts)...?

It's weird Britney has no pics with Lou Taylor. I'm sure she wouldn't miss the opportunity of posting a pic if they had one (not the FFT tour)

Only with Robyn. I think they became kinda "close". She looks a rude hag but Britney doesn't look really unhappy around her, there are plenty plenty of Britney laughing out loud with Robyn 

• Like 2