#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

:mcorangu:

Indeed.. I am skeptical for sure of Sam.. but i'm starting to lean into this perspective.. 

https://desperateexes.com/2017/12/05/pat-id-like-buy-judge/

https://desperateexes.com/2012/11/02/sam-lutfi-good-guy-screwed-britney-spears-and-parents-walk-money-talks/

https://desperateexes.com/2012/10/29/let-there-be-no-threat-to-the-conservatorship-can-sam-lutfi-prove-the-defamation-claims/

And, like doing some research into LA's corrupt judges/lawyers as it relates to cases of separation/custody/guardianship.. it's scary guys. I think Sam might actually be helping, and not terrible... wtf.

• Like 6

ok this fanbase needs to chill tf out. from sending death threats to britney's family members and seeking out the likes of sam lufti for any crumb of "evidence" he might be able to provide, i mean its ridiculous. we know NOTHING of her situation, no concrete proof, nada. so all this sherlock **** is a complete waste of time and will make no difference whatsoever, i dont think we will ever know the full extent of her situation but i truly hope that someone in her close circle has her best interests at heart, poor girl has been a source of income all her life and its time someone looked out for her :decisions:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, D4nielr said:

Im ngl i believe him so much now.. this has swayed it for me.. team britney are known liars.. why would sam wanna help if he was malicious? Team britney gave all the lies about sam.. theve been proven to be liars 

He obviously has an agenda tho. This is the perfect opportunity for him to spin everything around to make himself look good and I’m not sure we want that to happen. Specially since Lynne has been  supportive of us as of now. How would we look if we go to him ? Trust me he is not reliable even if he’s saying the truth this will never be taken seriously. 

• Like 6

I've been critical of this movement from the start, however I could see where some people were coming from, now however, it is going too far, people are making fake e-mails and **** :mcorangu:

Reminds me of feminism, started with a good cause until the radicalists took over :janet:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

ok this fanbase needs to chill tf out. from sending death threats to britney's family members and seeking out the likes of sam lufti for any crumb of "evidence" he might be able to provide, i mean its ridiculous. we know NOTHING of her situation, no concrete proof, nada. so all this sherlock **** is a complete waste of time and will make no difference whatsoever, i dont think we will ever know the full extent of her situation but i truly hope that someone in her close circle has her best interests at heart, poor girl has been a source of income all her life and its time someone looked out for her :decisions:

:crying1:

• Like 2

What if Lou was behind Britney Jean as an effort to stop us from being gay...

“I believe in faith” (Now that I found you)

“I lift my hands and pray” (Brightest morning star)

”I just wanna fall into his arms tonight” (Hold on tight) she was talking about Jesus...

It all makes sense now... That Lounatic hoe was slowly trying to convert Britney into a Christian pop star... 

• Like 2
Just now, NotAlone07 said:

He obviously has an agenda tho. This is the perfect opportunity for him to spin everything around to make himself look good and I’m not sure we want that to happen. Specially since Lynne has been  supportive of us as of now. How would we look if we go to him ? Trust me he is not reliable even if he’s saying the truth this will never be taken seriously. 

research the cases and the judges. her conservatorship, and sam's cases. 

The two judges might, allegedly, be 'friends' (according to an article that I posted above). It may impact your perspective.. and take you down the rabbit hole.. I warn you.

Also, be careful with what you say online about judges/lawyers. No slander/defamation. Don't make yourself a target for a lawsuit.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

”I just wanna fall into his arms tonight” (Hold on tight) she was talking about Jesus...

It all makes sense now... That Lounatic hoe was slowly trying to convert Britney into a Christian pop star... 

if so, she's done a really shitty job then.. :mcorangu:

• Like 9
Just now, Freakshow__ said:

While whipping half naked chicks *** in the WB video? Highly doubtful:notreally: don’t lose your imagination though ;) 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

Passenger :orangu: