#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The first idea of c-ship came from her. She tried it with Lindsay too, but her family did not accept.

Here's another theory...

What if Jamie is also prisoner of this conservatorship just as much as Britney and the family? What if the managers, lawyers, and anyone that has an important gain from this is the problem? Maybe the family itself is being held prisoner (metaphorically) due to this conservatorship and Jamie really is trying to protect Britney. Maybe he's tried to get her out of it but those above them with something to gain aren't letting them? I could see that being a possibility as well.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Sam says britney has NEVER used her social media and that its all LOU.. NEVER.

How would he know if she’s using her social media when they haven’t been in contact since like 2007-2008 ? Instagram wasn’t even there back then. He only wants attention. Let’s not give him what he wants. 

• Like 8
Just now, ConflictedObserver said:

Here's another theory...

What if Jamie is also prisoner of this conservatorship just as much as Britney and the family? What if the managers, lawyers, and anyone that has an important gain from this is the problem? Maybe the family itself is being held prisoner (metaphorically) due to this conservatorship and Jamie really is trying to protect Britney. Maybe he's tried to get her out of it but those above them with something to gain aren't letting them? I could see that being a possibility as well.

Oh please. His old greedy *** is just as bad as Lou.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ConflictedObserver said:

Here's another theory...

If the church is a cult then this would make sense

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

she always thanked God on her speeches and wore crosses :yaknow: but I doubt she had time to be that devoted

When she won people’s choice award in 2015 she was interviewed afterwards and the interviewer asked her if she left anyone out of her thank you speech and she said God. She’s also talked a lot about God through out her career, has said multiple times she’s been blessed, she wore a Star of David necklace. :tehe: I don’t think Britney is religious at all. I do think she’s spiritual tho, and there’s a HUGE difference between being spiritual and being religious. The latter comes with disgusting dogma. :endit:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Sam says britney has NEVER used her social media and that its all LOU.. NEVER.

If this is true then that means this woman was basically congratulating herself on the tweet shown below gurl I-:nyheadache:

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Lou Taylor

• Like 8

Is Sam a total lunatic? Yes, totally. He is a liar and everything else

BUT even the liars say the truth sometimes and he knew what was going on by that time, right now I would trust him much more (of course with a filter) than a note "by britney" 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Of course Britney uses her social media

Sam probably doesn't know anything about Britney and her personal life after 2007

4 minutes ago, NotAlone07 said:

How would he know if she’s using her social media when they haven’t been in contact since like 2007-2008 ? Instagram wasn’t even there back then. He only wants attention. Let’s not give him what he wants. 

• Like 1