#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So Sam says he tried to get a hold of her and she tried to get in contact with him but they couldn't. So with no contact how the **** would he know if she has never used her social media? He only knows things from back when they were actually in touch. I don't trust Lou and all of them OR Sam. Just because one side is bad doesnt mean the other is good.

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Indeed.. I am skeptical for sure of Sam.. but i'm starting to lean into this perspective.. 

https://desperateexes.com/2017/12/05/pat-id-like-buy-judge/

https://desperateexes.com/2012/11/02/sam-lutfi-good-guy-screwed-britney-spears-and-parents-walk-money-talks/

https://desperateexes.com/2012/10/29/let-there-be-no-threat-to-the-conservatorship-can-sam-lutfi-prove-the-defamation-claims/

And, like doing some research into LA's corrupt judges/lawyers as it relates to cases of separation/custody/guardianship.. it's scary guys. I think Sam might actually be helping, and not terrible... wtf.

@PokemonSpears

• Like 3
Just now, GemmaTeller said:

So Sam says he tried to get a hold of her and she tried to get in contact with him but they couldn't. So with no contact how the **** woukd he know if she has never used her socual media? He only knows things from back when they were actually in touch. I don't trust Lou and all of them OR Sam. Just because one is bad doesnt mean the other is good.

What he means is she reached out but then stopped 

• Like 1

Guys some of us have to pretend we’re on their side so maybe one of us it’s lucky enough to get something from them...

i sent Lounatic Tayliar a message on IG “People are being so mean to you... I have a feeling you actually care for Britney and her well being. I’m sorry they’re saying all these horrible things :(“ and I will do the same with others... Who knows what we might get. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Jaybot said:

I can’t with anyone thinking those emails are real. Seriously?

You can't prove they're real or not. But they do make sense in the context of the whole thing. We shouldn't be arguing about that however because this is not the main point. The focus is on getting Britney out of the conservatorship. We still don't know if the voicemail was legit too but it started this whole campaign which is amazing. Ofc we need to take everything with a grain of salt and I'm sure 99% of us don't believe everything blindly. Without solid proof, no sane person would.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

What if Lou was behind Britney Jean as an effort to stop us from being gay...

“I believe in faith” (Now that I found you)

“I lift my hands and pray” (Brightest morning star)

”I just wanna fall into his arms tonight” (Hold on tight) she was talking about Jesus...

It all makes sense now... That Lounatic hoe was slowly trying to convert Britney into a Christian pop star... 

Uh.. I think you’re infusing your anti-Christian,anti-gay into this. Lou looks like she’s using bible quotes and stuff alike to COAX Britney into being her friend. Friends don’t lock each other in conservatorships. But nyway, I’m well aware of the anti-gay stuff Christians have pushed. I was sent to conversion camp when I was a boy.. so like I know it’s a thing. But I seriously doubt Lou is trying to turn Britney Christian.. :wtfdidusay: Britney seems spiritual, not religious. Look up the difference. Lou is religious. Lou clearly wants her money, she’s not trying to convert her gay fanbase tf :ricackle:  also it backfired horribly. That’s her worst album ever and we all hate it. :awkblink:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, D4nielr said:

What he means is she reached out but then stopped 

Yes but if some time has passed since she has been reaching out things have changed since then I'm sure. I think she has used her Instagram in recent years but hasn't been in charge of her own Twitter but that's not really important right now. Im just saying his story isn't consistent he can't claim they haven't been able to get in touch with each other but also claim to be in the know about current things.

• Like 2
Just now, Freakshow__ said:

Guys some of us have to pretend we’re on their side so maybe one of us it’s lucky enough to get something from them...

i sent Lounatic Tayliar a message on IG “People are being so mean to you... I have a feeling you actually care for Britney and her well being. I’m sorry they’re saying all these horrible things :(“ and I will do the same with others... Who knows what we might get. 

this might be considered a light version of entrapment. Perhaps not the safest idea. Also likely to be ineffective for the cause. 

Do research. Connect dots. Share what you find only with the growing movement, allow the movement itself to filter the information without  distractions. 

5 minutes ago, northfacing said:

research the cases and the judges. her conservatorship, and sam's cases. 

The two judges might, allegedly, be 'friends' (according to an article that I posted above). It may impact your perspective.. and take you down the rabbit hole.. I warn you.

Also, be careful with what you say online about judges/lawyers. No slander/defamation. Don't make yourself a target for a lawsuit.

Trust me I don’t intend being the target of a lawsuit. I hope I’m doing well thus far :calculating:

how do I look into that tho ? I’m not even sure if I want to it seems so scary :embarrassney:

obviously there is some shady things happening that always prevented Brit to get out. I do believe that. But I still feel that no matter what is being found here is only speculations and should still be treated as such. It’s remarkable what has been found thus far but let’s not make accusation based on assumptions. 

• Like 1
Just now, NotAlone07 said:

Trust me I don’t intend being the target of a lawsuit. I hope I’m doing well thus far :calculating:

how do I look into that tho ? I’m not even sure if I want to it seems so scary :embarrassney:

obviously there is some shady things happening that always prevented Brit to get out. I do believe that. But I still feel that no matter what is being found here is only speculations and should still be treated as such. It’s remarkable what has been found thus far but let’s not make accusation based on assumptions. 

google. connect dots.

• Like 1