#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

these were written mostly in 2012.. and he's not a stan. what reason does he have to lie about britney (he doesn't even have any comments on his posts)...?

well it's true, or very possible, that there's lots of people (lawyers, etc) that are getting rich with all this, but how does that translate to nowadays? I mean, that was in 2012, but they already made Britney be in front of Sam in 2016. Someone should ask him what  happened there :yaknow:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I can’t at Lounatics profile pic on Instagram. :ricackle: she looks like she’s having a pathetic midlife crisis. :tiffcackle: ***** is nearly 50 and is trying to look like a Forever21 model with a f**king hoodie doing a middle school MySpace pose. :tiffcackle:

MESS 41522234_512109375881548_747563322716035

• Like 8
Just now, Jota del Toro said:

Eso si que lo sabia, me refiero a los emails de sam y todo este lio... yo me quede en el escandalo con Lou pero todo esto de los emails y las iglesias que movida es?

El pastor principal Rob Taylor de Calvary Chapel Brentwood y su esposa Lou Taylor han sido fieles partidarios mensuales de Mercy Ministries durante años personalmente, a través de su iglesia y a través de los negocios de Lou. Como CEO de TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou ha pasado más de 20 años administrando las carreras y finanzas de numerosos atletas profesionales y celebridades. Lou es también el autor de "The Becoming Devotional Bible". Lou ha dedicado tiempo y energía a promover Mercy Ministries entre sus clientes y usar su influencia para difundir la conciencia sobre el ministerio.

Ademas según dicen Rob dirigía programas para curar la homosexualidad y según los mails filtrados por Lutfi, Lou se obsesionó con Britney porque creía que un espiritu homosexual la posesía :bedtime:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ok y'all.. I'm going to bed.. memes aside, after Easter I have a long few weeks ahead of me due to uni and I seriously don't know how I'm possibly going to be able to go back to my mundane daily life and detach myself from this whole situation.. especially after seeing the picture Sam sent, it's just all way too much.. :nervousney:

:sendinglove: sweet dreams! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Robin as in Robin Greenhill, her assistant, the one with that one face

Resultado de imagen de britney spears robin assistant

she's always reminded me of that actress from Friends

web-therapy-season-4-lisa-kudrow.r.jpg?w

:haha:

It's like the 84th time I tell the story, but I randomly met Robin and Jamie Spears while walking down the street in Vegas back in 2017. He was shocked (or at least speechless :ehidk:) after I told him I was a Britney fan (I was casually wearing my Britney shirt from target lol) but she was very nice, and didn't give me any weird vibes. Of course it was a world of difference compared to when I met Felicia though.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Guys some of us have to pretend we’re on their side so maybe one of us it’s lucky enough to get something from them...

i sent Lounatic Tayliar a message on IG “People are being so mean to you... I have a feeling you actually care for Britney and her well being. I’m sorry they’re saying all these horrible things :(“ and I will do the same with others... Who knows what we might get. 

Well, don't you think they'll read that in here and essentially know what you're doing?  Truly not trying to sound like an *** but I live by the assumption Jamie, Lynn, Larry, Lou, Sam, Bryan, Jamie Lynn, and the rest of the world are reading every post we make.

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

ok y'all.. I'm going to bed.. memes aside, after Easter I have a long few weeks ahead of me due to uni and I seriously don't know how I'm possibly going to be able to go back to my mundane daily life and detach myself from this whole situation.. especially after seeing the picture Sam sent, it's just all way too much.. :nervousney:

Good luck with all the university stuff! Try to focus on that foremost, and don't worry, we will plug you with all the 411 once you come back :)

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

she's always reminded me of that actress from Friends

web-therapy-season-4-lisa-kudrow.r.jpg?w

:haha:

It's like the 84th time I tell the story, but I randomly met Robin and Jamie Spears while walking down the street in Vegas back in 2017. He was shocked (or at least speechless :ehidk:) after I told him I was a Britney fan (I was casually wearing my Britney shirt from target lol) but she was very nice, and didn't give me any weird vibes. Of course it was a world of difference compared to when I met Felicia though.

I actually like Robyn. She never gave me bad vibes. 

#Brunetteney">
Just now, #Brunetteney said:

Speaking of which, has anyone else been dreaming of Britney because they’ve been reading so much about this before going to bed? Maybe we can communicate with her through the dream realm:jlostare:

I think I had a dream of her this week, probably Wednesday, but it was more about Exhale than actually her lol but I remember like seeing a picture of her from that Q&A where she's wearing pink