#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

to fight a problem, you need to start by the roots of it :whatitellu:

"living in sin this the new thing, yeah"

Just think... how many religious zealots Britney angered before 2008 and this woman weaseled her way in to try to fix her

• Like 5
Just now, jordeezy said:

So... Lou said Britney was possessed... I have heard this said about other celebs but never Britney.  I wonder what Lou really knows about the industry that would lead her to that conclusion.

And in the email it said she tried to send Jamie Lynn away...wtf does that mean :badthoughts:

• Like 4
Just now, colormefresh said:

Idk if it’s worthy of a thread lol?

I don’t remember exactly what she said but my instinct was she was talking about Britney... so maybe it is worthy of a thread? IDK!

Just now, colormefresh said:

Could have sworn she said the girl is still alive or blonde or both... idk idk

Ah I'll try to look into it. If I find out I'll let u know

There's some hardcore Gaga fans that remember like everything that involves Gaga

My obsession with her is not to that level so there's a lot of stuff I forget or don't know lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So... Lou said Britney was possessed... I have heard this said about other celebs but never Britney.  I wonder what Lou really knows about the industry that would lead her to that conclusion.

She knows her crazy religious misbeliefs.

Britney's image in the 2006 media was that of an unhinged mother (driving with a baby on her lap, blah blah you know the story), Jamie Lynn has a teen pregnancy, Lou's Christian organization claims to help troubled young women and unwanted/teenage pregnancies, crazy religious lady wants to save them because she believes they're unhinged because they're possessed.

There's no deep relation here.

• Like 6