#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it was him

https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/MK5Rm/britney-spears-publiserte-bilde-av-vgs-morten-hegseth

Don't know Norwegian, but I google-translated the article and in one part it says (of course, google won't translate it correctly)

Edit: well, I don't remember any interview getting confiscated, but if it was, maybe that's why I don't remember it lol but it must've been in that same session of interviews

No the guy I'm talking about was a redhead if I recall and he had glasses. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

Do we know if Lynne is even allowed to see Britney at the moment? When's the last time they were together? Maybe that's why we haven't seen her outside of Louisiana to visit Britney? One of you guys posted in the Andrew Wallet thread that a big thing when conservatorships are being abused is that family members get banned from seeing their loved one. What if JL just refuses to get involved and Lynne isn't having it... 

This was brought up by the Gram girls, but I think Lynne was never ok with the c-ship. She works for a MLM, why would she be working for a scam? I think she does not agree with what is happening so they cut her off financially. She may have been threatened as well. Maybe she had to be quiet in order to see Britney. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Denise said:

Its 100% real.. the guy who wrote that message is on shock also

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

It is, I checked with my account. :crying3:

It's not a coincidence, she waited for the hashtag to start "trending" :tifftear:

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, I confirmed it myself because I wanted to make sure it was true before I spread it. Here's a screen recording I took to prove it: 

2eKe18H.mp4

I hope this ends well soon :crying1:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Can you elaborate? I read the article, I just don’t understand how it could translate into physical abuse? :( 

Things we can take from the New York Times article: 

• Her conservators have prevented her from testifying in court several times

• Former friends and associates revealed that the conservatorship has become a fact of life for her

• David Lucado believed that Britney shouldn't be in a conservatorship

• Both conservators and doctors who have decided against ending it have received fees from her estate for their work

• Samuel D. Ingham III, Britney's lawyer at one point, was awarded more than $2 million starting in 2008 in addition to $6.9 million paid to the conservators and other lawyers

• The National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse has spoken against this conservatorship before

• Jamie Spears asked to establish the conservatorship while Britney was still in the hospital in order to quote unquote "regain control of their child"

• Even then Britney told her lawyers she was against the conservatorship, with the lawyers citing that she was perfectly rational

• California has two different types of conservatorships with Britney having both of them

• Jamie Spears takes about $130,000 a year as a conservator and he also is reimbursed from the rent of his office and earns 1.5 percent of gross revenues from the performances and merchandising

• Jamie also has control over her tour costumes, household items, vehicles and custody arrangements

• Mr. Ingham minimum hourly fees to represent Britney were $475 an hour over his typical hourly fee which was $250 citing 'extraordinary expertises'

• Casey Kasem, a radio personality who was also represented by Mr. Ingham until his death, was sued by his wife at one point accusing him of padding his bills with the judge dismissing the charges

• Back in 2011, Geoffrey A. Neri his lawyer at the time argued that the idea of Britney being mentally or emotionally unfit to testify is fake

Feel free to screenshot this and share it elsewhere, the world needs to know the truth

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The hashtags are getting banned for spam because you guys are all flooding twitter with it at once. My guess is it has to start slowly and from lots of users, not just single people tweeting it 50 times in a row.

It should just be an on going thing. Not a sudden surge maybe? I am not well-versed in Twitter.