#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Reading this place lately shows how most ppl don’t understand how mental illness works. Especially surrounding ppl that have severe mental health problems. 

It's mind blowing, I have two friends who have personality disorders and it's been battle for them finding the right medications and sticking to them. Within the last year my one finally got a real diagnosis because not everything is black and white.

As we age everything changes, and we also go through hormonal in balances. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

By remembering we have very few real details so we really do not know anything, and everything is speculation 

There's not much of an excuse especially if shes able to work and make sure everyone gets paid.

Let's be clear, Mariah loves her splashes and is Bi Polar, Amanda Bynes is free, Heather Locklear is free.

The C Ship makes it appear that Britney is entirely incapable or making her own decisions, and needs someone making them for her.

To me I can't see a reason as to why a woman who is heading toward 40 years old soon may never be free.

Britney needs to bail especially when the boys turn 18 they could all high tail it to another country.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, porcelaindoll said:

I'm super super super annoyed over this podcast.
She has a mental health issue, which medication is *key*.
a lot of people with mental health always want to stop taking them, even when it's in their best interest to KEEP taking them.

Listening to them saying this is sick how her father is making her take them, i want to slap them.
You have no f**king idea what her real underlying issue is, and I've dealt with many people with mental health issues.

It's a process to find the *right* medication, it's a process for people to accept their issue and accept taking medication.
it's a cycle. a shitty cycle.

Very true! I think that the Britneys Gram women think that Britney either doesn’t need meds or that she should get to choose her own meds. It doesn’t work that way. Basically they think they’re drugging Britney for sinister reasons. I’d be lying if I said that thought has never crossed my mind because it’s sure has.

But as I said earlier today, many people with mental illness refuse to take their medication. If it’s true that Britney’s been off her meds maybe her behavior is a result of being unmedicated hence why her dad wants her back on the meds. It’s possible IMO that she not only needs meds BUT that she’s prescribed too much which her team prefer because that way she’s less likely to challenge them and be more complacent when it comes to work/business related things, or not challenge the cship.

I think Britney needs help but I also think her family and her team are taking advantage of Britney as well as taking advantage of her illness and taking advantage of the cship with all the protection, money and the power it’s given Jamie, her management, family, lawyers and others. Sadly we’ll never get the truth about what’s actually happening.

• Like 2

Please everyone do the work. Keep reposting on your instagram accounts #freebritney picture and make sure you tag people with lots followers, other celebs like Miley, Cardi B (who usually opens her mouth on social media...), Kim kardashian( Kanye has similar situation.... they might give some support) , Ellen and all the others.I know I'll get lots criticism over this, but it's about spreading a word to help Britney, there's hope, we have to try to free her...

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Very true! I think that the Britneys Gram women think that Britney either doesn’t need meds or that she should get to choose her own meds. It doesn’t work that way. Basically they think they’re drugging Britney for sinister reasons. I’d be lying if I said that thought has never crossed my mind because it’s sure has.

But as I said earlier today, many people with mental illness refuse to take their medication. If it’s true that Britney’s been off her meds maybe her behavior is a result of being unmedicated hence why her dad wants her back on the meds. It’s possible IMO that she not only needs meds BUT that she’s prescribed too much which her team prefer because that way she’s less likely to challenge them and be more complacent when it comes to work/business related things, or not challenge the cship.

I think Britney needs help but I also think her family and her team are taking advantage of Britney as well as taking advantage of her illness and taking advantage of the cship with all the protection, money and the power it’s given Jamie, her management, family, lawyers and others. Sadly we’ll never get the truth about what’s actually happening.

I personally hope that's not the case, but I'm not ruling it out completely. It seems convincing what the guy said, but we have little to no real information on everything.

I'd love for her to be free, but maybe she's consistently not taking medications and because she doesn't stick to the therapy/medications they keep the conservatorship to ensure she does stick to things.

• Like 3

I just don't know what to think.   I'm not dismissing her mental health at all.  I'm concerned that this reports are right and she is being forced into a facility that she doesn't need to be in. 

Of course we all need to be open minded and realize we don't know what is going on for sure.   But that being said raising concerns is good since Lynne is liking certain comments....

• Like 1

So the conservators allowed her to get cosmetic surgery, including a nose job for which she’d have to be on pain killers after. But she’s a prisoner? I’m just not sold anymore. I still stand by that she’s gone in there of her own free will and it’s an observation period to potentially get herself out of the conservatorship. Look up Bridges to Recovery in the Pacific Palisades and read what 30 day stays do! It’s right there. She’s most likely in a place like that or that’s where she actually is. It’s serene, luxury accommodations, meals provided, secluded. 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

After listening to the podcast i felt bad for her. I know we need real proofs but these accusation looks real to me. I mean its about time to expose the shady side of this conservstorship and her team. 

News media outlets and the public need to know about this. Its now or never. 

This hasn't been pulled out of thin air. It speaks volume that Britney's mom has been 'liking' fans comments.

If it wasn't true, I'm pretty sure she would set the record straight. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, justphil said:

So the conservators allowed her to get cosmetic surgery, including a nose job for which she’d have to be on pain killers after. But she’s a prisoner? I’m just not sold anymore. I still stand by that she’s gone in there of her own free will and it’s an observation period to potentially get herself out of the conservatorship. Look up Bridges to Recovery in the Pacific Palisades and read what 30 day stays do! It’s right there. She’s most likely in a place like that or that’s where she actually is. 

And how come K Fed and his lawyer have not came taken the kids away from her too

• Like 1