#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Onyx Dream said:

I'm an ER nurse and you are right, but only partially. Patients, unless acutely ill are entitled to refuse medications, even when placed under an involuntary hold. The only execptions are those too f**ked up (*****, not mental health) to be rational or those in an acute manic episode or something similar for violence. Britney is unequivicolly rational enough to make her own decisions, regardless of what happens off stage and behind the camera. It's abundantly clear. 

On a side note, does you or any think that perhaps her anxiety or illness is secondary to the onset of the conservatorship or the **** she's dealing with? To have no rights for over a decade would **** a lot of people up. I'm not a doctor, so I don't diagnose, nor am I able to assess her or access her records, but I really don't think she's dealing with anything "major". And by that I mean schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, etc. I think she's got depression and anxiety and the whole being a celebrity and constantly being scrutinized thing going on for sure though.

Having said that, even if she does have something, I don't think it's fair she's in a conservatorship. I mean MY GOD, from her mid-twenties to 40? 50? WHEN!? I mean they have stolen the prime of her precious human life. No amount of money or anything else in this world can give that back. It's a f**king tragedy.

This :crying3: I’m also a nurse and have never understood how this has gone on for so long. I agree with you 100% on this. It’s tragic how she will never get that time back. 

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Thank you! Exactly why I waited till the afternoon to post - things were unfolding all day and I wanted to include more sides than just the podcast. 

A beautifully articulated and interesting read. The extra time taken for additional sources is great and appreciated.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Onyx Dream said:

Yeah, I've never understood how some people can say it's not her. Especially when they believe fake garage-band-produced "demos" that surface before each era.

LMAOO not garage band I’m dead. But seriously! It sounds like her to me ESPECIALLY that end part ..

• Like 2
Just now, diegofs said:

Right now I can only imagine Britney's team in a meeting trying to discover how they can censor and sue everyone for giving our opinion about something, since they're stuck in 1800

they don't have where to hide if this get's well spread, people will want an answer and watch Britney leave the c-ship. :gtfo:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I don't think Britney is in the mental facility against her will because we know there was somehing off about her during the last year:decisions:

Something has been off about her for over a decade.

Britney was seen at a hair salon the other day. If she truly were being held against her will, this would've been the perfect opportunity to escape.

• Like 1