#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, kneetap said:

What i will say is we have to at least raise peoples awareness of the situation, i dont think its strange for us to finally push to the extreme in relation to what we can do as fans for her. She's helped us, lets try and help her and expose everything shady around her.

Yeah I agree, I was just tryna play devil’s advocate for a second and further the conversation 

6 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I’m now on the fence a lil bit...

it's sort of distasteful at times, like mental health as a party theme almost
I fear that her health may declining for real, that is possibility, not all **** in the world is a hoax

I'm super super super annoyed over this podcast.
She has a mental health issue, which medication is *key*.
a lot of people with mental health always want to stop taking them, even when it's in their best interest to KEEP taking them.

Listening to them saying this is sick how her father is making her take them, i want to slap them.
You have no f**king idea what her real underlying issue is, and I've dealt with many people with mental health issues.

It's a process to find the *right* medication, it's a process for people to accept their issue and accept taking medication.
it's a cycle. a shitty cycle.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Lilith said:

lmfaooooooooooooooo Lynne is pathetic. Instead of helping her daughter she is busy on facebook and IG instead :deadbanana: This cringe *** picture meme will solve all the problems I guess :cackling:

Well, you can do two things at the same time. It's not like posting on social media and 'liking' comments are time-consuming. 

I do agree that Lynne should help her daughter (I wrote a comment about this earlier) but maybe she's helpless. She's going up against her very own husband. There is only so much she can do. Jamie has the upper hand because he's in control of Britney's finances. It sucks!

8 minutes ago, porcelaindoll said:

I'm super super super annoyed over this podcast.
She has a mental health issue, which medication is *key*.
a lot of people with mental health always want to stop taking them, even when it's in their best interest to KEEP taking them.

Listening to them saying this is sick how her father is making her take them, i want to slap them.
You have no f**king idea what her real underlying issue is, and I've dealt with many people with mental health issues.

It's a process to find the *right* medication, it's a process for people to accept their issue and accept taking medication.
it's a cycle. a shitty cycle.

Reading this place lately shows how most ppl don’t understand how mental illness works. Especially surrounding ppl that have severe mental health problems. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nicquinta said:

31 pages to read!   But I don't get the source... like if he was a paralegal and he is talking, he can get fired etc.. 

If this is all true,  how sad.   Like heart breaking

Tbh Lynn is the source, I was skeptical of the podcast, but once she like my free Britney comment & others as well it kinda gave us the fuel 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Tbh Lynn is the source, I was skeptical of the podcast, but once she like my free Britney comment & others as well it kinda gave us the fuel 

I just read @breatheheavy article and saw the Lynne Spears thing.. liking comments.   Damn.