#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Because that was her plan all along? She filed motions in March, Andrew Wallet resigned, and she went to a center to be evaluated for release from the conservatorship.

Your “Free Britney” campaign insisting Jamie is an evil monster would make no sense.

The fact that she wants to get out is implying Jamie is an evil monster...

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Because that was her plan all along? She filed motions in March, Andrew Wallet resigned, and she went to a center to be evaluated for release from the conservatorship.

Your “Free Britney” campaign insisting Jamie is an evil monster would make no sense.

Well we just got to wait & see (in my Britney voice) and even if what you saying is true I wouldn't feel stupid, he should have released her after the circus tour anyway ??‍♂️

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

This is exactly what I think is really going on. Maybe she has been in there earlier than they’ve told us. But it doesn’t mean she’s in harms way. Places like Bridges are luxury, and are meant to take in people of a certain means. Britney can afford the best of the best for her treatment. If the doctors there can deem her fit to manage herself that’s the ultimate goal. 

We’ve been told in the past that the conservatorship was more in name only and for protecting her from lawsuits in more recents years. If she’s recovered from her traumas from her breakdown then it should be re-evaluated. Trauma has no timeline some things take decades to heal. But if she’s still uncooperative, combative, how will she get free? And would that be the best for her? Being that way is what got her into this mess in the first place.

This story also paints Britney in a bad light. She’s not a child. But if she’s refusing these things she’s sure acting like one. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

I will say that I am not educated in the least with conservatorships, but consider the implications... Daddy took away her show. She's grounded. It's not like any legal action was taken against her, right? I guess unless there are clauses in the papers that state she must comply or else? All of this is so confusing.

not taking meds could be the cause for the involuntary hospitalization, no?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

And how come K Fed and his lawyer have not came taken the kids away from her too

The kids are already his. Britney doesn't have any sort of custody. She doesn't even have custody of herself. Also K-Fed has 3847828 other kids to take care of, I'm sure he's glad to hand them over to Brit and still get child support. If Britney isn't allowed to see them they can't hold them over her head when she starts being naughty and not doing what she's supposed to under the conservatorship.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I can’t wait until she gets out looking fierce af and goes straight to court with a letter from the facility recommending the end of the conservatorship.

Yall would all look so stupid.

we can only wish. can't wait to this blast the media so the ones controlling her set her free

7 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

I'm an ER nurse and you are right, but only partially. Patients, unless acutely ill are entitled to refuse medications, even when placed under an involuntary hold. The only execptions are those too f**ked up (*****, not mental health) to be rational or those in an acute manic episode or something similar for violence. Britney is unequivicolly rational enough to make her own decisions, regardless of what happens off stage and behind the camera. It's abundantly clear. 

On a side note, does you or any think that perhaps her anxiety or illness is secondary to the onset of the conservatorship or the **** she's dealing with? To have no rights for over a decade would **** a lot of people up. I'm not a doctor, so I don't diagnose, nor am I able to assess her or access her records, but I really don't think she's dealing with anything "major". And by that I mean schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, etc. I think she's got depression and anxiety and the whole being a celebrity and constantly being scrutinized thing going on for sure though.

Having said that, even if she does have something, I don't think it's fair she's in a conservatorship. I mean MY GOD, from her mid-twenties to 40? 50? WHEN!? I mean they have stolen the prime of her precious human life. No amount of money or anything else in this world can give that back. It's a f**king tragedy.

Thank you for correcting me on the refusal of meds comment.?Your question... I’m not sure. However I can understand how spending 11 years of your life with your dad and other men in control of your personal & business affairs can exasperate her anxiety or depression. It can cause her embarrassment. I mean, we don’t know how she feels about it now. I’d thought she’d accepted or grown complacent, like she didn’t mind having people do so much for her. But shouldn’t her dad be trying to get her back on her own two feet? It doesn’t seem like that is the the agenda at all. He & the rest like being in control of Britney. Not to paint Jamie badly but imo he does like that aspect and the praise he’s gotten for stepping in to “save Britney”.

She’s 37. I’m sure at this age she’d imagined herself living life on her own terms, with another child maybe two, and in a fulfilling relationship or marriage by now. None of that’s happening. Very unlikely it will happen. Everyone around her from her sister to her friends all have good husbands and young children, little girls even. She must feel like she’s been robbed of her best years. Maybe that’s partly why she wants out of the cship. Many others reasons I’m sure.

Her situation is very different than the rest. There’s so much money at stake which I doubt she cares that much about compared to her legal freedom. I’ve thought about it over the years. Maybe they can find a happy medium where Britney is looked after but without it being through a legal channel such as a cship. But the cship has so many ‘perks’ for all those involved. The one meaningful perk is it allows Britney access to her sons. What are the long term plans once the boys are 18 when no one can tell them they can’t see their mom? What’s to come of her career or herself because truthfully I feel the reason she’s holding on is because of her boys. After they’re adults then what? More Vegas? Another tour she’ll be miserable doing? Britney’s handlers are potentially driving her to desperation. This won’t end well.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

It’s now on Perez Hilton and Apple News!

f**king break the internet now, i'm over this c-ship thing, forcing her to take meds and forcing her to a mental health program . she's human not a robot money machine, the truth will always come out and the time is now :bedtime:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

Are those court dates real? Have we seen that before?

Wouldn't that right off the bat negate the claims that she is being held in a mental institute against her will since Mid-January?

Yes, the dates were posted here before these detectives from the podcast found them. They're not specific enough to tell what she was asking for, if she was even asking for something

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

Are those court dates real? Have we seen that before?

Wouldn't that right off the bat negate the claims that she is being held in a mental institute against her will since Mid-January?

I'm not one of the people who believes that she's being held at the mental health facility against her own will.