#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

They’re NOT giving a crazy, addiction prone person pain killers. She’s had nose jobs during the time of this conservatorship. That cannot be denied. This whole thing reeks of bs. There are too many inconsistencies with what is fact and what is a story. Anyone can make up anything. We live in a world where people believe the world is flat and Elvis is alive ffs. 

If May comes and she’s not out yet, which means the whole “staying for a month” is a lie then there is just cause for concern. 

2 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

I'm an ER nurse and you are right, but only partially. Patients, unless acutely ill are entitled to refuse medications, even when placed under an involuntary hold. The only execptions are those too f**ked up (*****, not mental health) to be rational or those in an acute manic episode or something similar for violence. Britney is unequivicolly rational enough to make her own decisions, regardless of what happens off stage and behind the camera. It's abundantly clear. 

On a side note, does you or any think that perhaps her anxiety or illness is secondary to the onset of the conservatorship or the **** she's dealing with? To have no rights for over a decade would **** a lot of people up. I'm not a doctor, so I don't diagnose, nor am I able to assess her or access her records, but I really don't think she's dealing with anything "major". And by that I mean schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, etc. I think she's got depression and anxiety and the whole being a celebrity and constantly being scrutinized thing going on for sure though.

Having said that, even if she does have something, I don't think it's fair she's in a conservatorship. I mean MY GOD, from her mid-twenties to 40? 50? WHEN!? I mean they have stolen the prime of her precious human life. No amount of money or anything else in this world can give that back. It's a f**king tragedy.

In your opinion would staying in a place where she is regularly evaluated multiple times per week, be a step in removing herself from the conservatorship? (If she can prove a positive state of mental wellness and stability) 

5 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

I'm an ER nurse and you are right, but only partially. Patients, unless acutely ill are entitled to refuse medications, even when placed under an involuntary hold. The only execptions are those too f**ked up (*****, not mental health) to be rational or those in an acute manic episode or something similar for violence. Britney is unequivicolly rational enough to make her own decisions, regardless of what happens off stage and behind the camera. It's abundantly clear. 

On a side note, does you or any think that perhaps her anxiety or illness is secondary to the onset of the conservatorship or the **** she's dealing with? To have no rights for over a decade would **** a lot of people up. I'm not a doctor, so I don't diagnose, nor am I able to assess her or access her records, but I really don't think she's dealing with anything "major". And by that I mean schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, etc. I think she's got depression and anxiety and the whole being a celebrity and constantly being scrutinized thing going on for sure though.

Having said that, even if she does have something, I don't think it's fair she's in a conservatorship. I mean MY GOD, from her mid-twenties to 40? 50? WHEN!? I mean they have stolen the prime of her precious human life. No amount of money or anything else in this world can give that back. It's a f**king tragedy.

I agree with your sentiments but fortunately/unfortunately, under the conservatorship, she is not at liberty to deny medication:

1. Why is an LPS Conservatorship important to obtain?

An LPS Conservatorship is a tool that gives the conservator the power to work with the doctor to achieve recovery treatment for a mentally ill individual beyond the standard of “stable.” It helps the conservator in guiding the treatment team to get your loved one’s life back as they knew it to be before they became ill. It is involuntary treatment, especially for those who have no insight into their illness and are non-compliant with treatment and medication. The patient cannot refuse medication, which is the essence of the LPS Conservatorship.

https://namila.org/resources/guide-to-lps-conservatorship/

• Like 2

I heard the podcast and it's very frustrating and infuriating BUT we also have NO PROOF. This is all based on a 'voicemail' from a paralegal? I need cold, hard proof. I want Britney to be happy and I am worried, like all of you, that something terrible is being done to her. YET, I will not just believe something said by two random girls in a podcast. 

Until I don't see actual documents, proofs, etc...I will take everything as a rumor.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, justphil said:

They’re NOT giving a crazy, addiction prone person pain killers. She’s had nose jobs during the time of this conservatorship. That cannot be denied. This whole thing reeks of bs. There are too many inconsistencies with what is fact and what is a story. Anyone can make up anything. We live in a world where people believe the world is flat and Elvis is alive ffs. 

If May comes and she’s not out yet, which means the whole “staying for a month” is a lie then there is just cause for concern. 

we're supposedly in the 4th week of her 30 days treatment, we'll have to wait and see

and that guy from the podcast says she was placed since mid January, but wasn't she peeing green on that building back in March? Ya'll should ask that guy Sean from Twitter if she was accompanied by one of her dad's devil minions, or if she was handcuffedor something. :idkney:

Just now, Rickey3089 said:

How would we look stupid when ultimately that's what we want :haha:

Because that was her plan all along? She filed motions in March, Andrew Wallet resigned, and she went to a center to be evaluated for release from the conservatorship.

Your “Free Britney” campaign insisting Jamie is an evil monster would make no sense.

• Like 1