#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Guys stop saying that...stop:crying2: how can you talk about it..she will be fine..she will be a free woman again. They are not stupid to hurt her now..please dont saying that

They killed Mj. His doctor killed him. What if they will do the same thing with Britney and blame to her medicines. Call me delisional. But maybe they decided there is nothing left to milking. Maybe they are not happy with her ticket sales. They think that this way they can make more money from her death body. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Not really. As soon as she heard Baby One More Time Demo, that Sheryl Crow **** flew out of the window. Thank god for that.

Felicia kept her grounded and humble, but Britney still ran wild up until she met K-Fed.

She doesn’t want to be a victim. Especially during her golden years, so don’t say she was.

Really that's how you think that a 16 year old girl desperate for fame really want to sing meaningless songs in an unnatural vocal tone that has now weakened her voice and forced her into lipsynching because she lack the confidence to sing her own songs 

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Had they been professional, since they been claiming how unstable and menttally ill Britney is and that's why she needs that much that c-ship, they would have taken that insurance before signing the tour , and what insurance will cover your past actions knowing in advance they will have to pay millions for this ? 

Insurance are taken in advance, in case something happen

They always have an insurance bond for tours, concerts, residencies, though. It's part of the contract. It's required in case of cancellations for specific reasons, health problems is one of those reasons.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Had they been professional, since they been claiming how unstable and menttally ill Britney is and that's why she needs that much that c-ship, they would have taken that insurance before signing the tour , and what insurance will cover your past actions knowing in advance they will have to pay millions for this ? 

Insurance are taken in advance, in case something happen

PLUS

The timing is really fishy...a day after several petitions filled by Britney.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Honestly, I no longer know how to describe this whole mess. Scandal? Tragedy? Is there even a word? This HAS TO BE one of the biggest atrocities that a celebrity has ever experienced. I seriously believe they were trying to ****** her.

This is literally history in the making right now #FREEBRITNEY 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

She seemed to be very proud of ITZ more than any other of her albums... so I guess it wasn’t always that bad for her. 

Besides itz that's the only album she really was allowed to Express herself but it still wasnt the album she wanted and she was forced to cut her break short to record that album

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Really that's how you think that a 16 year old girl desperate for fame really want to sing meaningless songs in an unnatural vocal tone that has now weakened her voice and forced her into lipsynching because she lack the confidence to sing her own songs 

You saw her perform those very songs with LIGHT in her eyes. She loved every moment of that era. Don’t make it seem like she’s always been this battered abused woman. Lip syncing? You think Britney cares about lip syncing? LOL! God, y’all are really exhausting.

• Like 2

Where is Britney at this point? Is she locked up? Is she at a health facility?

That is atrocious!

If everything was ok, I am sure that her team would be like "look britney, can you make a 5s video showing them that you are alive?"

OR Release some kind of oficial statement/twitter/instagram?

I mean, seriously where the hell is she? :nyschool:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

omg you're using such anecdotal evidence tho...

ONE BILLBOARD IN ONE PLACE is only going to reach the people in that place...Britney Spears isn't a local business....?????????

No my perception isn't **** tbh.

One Billboard in one city isn't going to reach many people...it'll reach more people online...

Dude what’s your deal? :rlynow: I’m agreeing it was a **** idea, and while also saying billboards can still f**king work WITH OUT them being EVERY state lol my anecdote was to prove that. How f**king miopic is your life? :rlynow: One billboard in one city won’t reach many people? Did you not just f**king say one in time square would work? :tiffcackle: Ofc the Internet would reach more people than a f**king billboard. Wow you’re so smart for pointing that out :rlynow: don’t make me tweet your bff Trump :demi:

2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Besides itz that's the only album she really was allowed to Express herself but it still wasnt the album she wanted and she was forced to cut her break short to record that album

The break between Britney and ITZ was pretty damn long. Especially when her career was on fire. But okay!

• Like 1