#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

This would debunk the rumor about her being at the mental facility since january. How did we miss this? 

Not necessarily.

It is possible that, while she was at the mental health facility, someone with power of attorney/procuration filed for her.

By the way, looking at the timeline, the next big thing happening is the "Order to Show Cause" hearing.

I searched what that means and (wikipedia):

"An order to show cause is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court. Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.[1] For example, if a party requests that the court find another party in contempt of an existing court order, the judge will typically issue an "Order to Show Cause Re Contempt" to the party accused of being in contempt of court. At the hearing on the order to show cause concerning contempt the judge will take evidence from both sides concerning the alleged failure to comply with the court order. Appellate courts often issue orders to show cause to lower courts requesting that the lower court explain why the appellant should not be granted the relief requested by the writ or appeal. An order to show cause is always an interim order (because it is never the first nor the final action in a legal action).

In some jurisdictions, such as New York, an "order to show cause" is used routinely to initiate a motion when a traditional "notice of motion" would not be sufficient—for example, when the moving party wishes to vary the usual schedule for considering a motion, or when a temporary restraining order or other provisional remedy is being sought. By presenting an order to show cause with supporting papers, the moving party has the opportunity to obtain the judge's input at the outset of the motion, rather than waiting until all the moving, answering, and reply papers are fully submitted. The use of an order to show cause instead of a notice of motion does not affect the parties' burden of proof on the underlying motion."

• Like 3

Well her personal conservatorship lawyer, groovy Samuel Ingham, could file them for her technically.   For some reason I remember when the whole thing was formed (conservatorship) there was some report in the news about Samuel Ingham also being an attorney for James Spears as well. ????   Which would be a really, really odd......conflict, I would think.  But now that I'm looking for some article online to confirm this I can't find anything, so maybe I just dreamt it?   Does this ring any bells for anyone? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Go to reddit, search "freebritney".. enjoy the growing audience and unified support. See how it's being perceived by non-stans. IT'S WONDERFUL!!

Even the trumpers are on the same side as us.. lol our queen unifies.

I have been telling yall this!  Trump supporters are going to make sure this spreads... they all know Britney is a victim

• Like 5

I believe she was a naive 16 year old who didn't read her contract....

Britney wanted to sing Sheryl crow music not be a pop star. But britney wanted success so she signed the record deal which from what it appears the record company had the power to craft her sound and image into anything they wanted. She was never able to write her own music or tell her own story. She wanted freedom so she rebelled and created mona lisa, she wanted to be a serious artist. But her team and jive denied her of that. She even wanted to take a 6 months break I believe in 2002 or 03 and that was even cut short and she was forced to go back to work- she was a slave to the music. So she acted out , fired her whole team and partied and finally got to have fun around 2005 and 2006 and just be a regular girl in her 20s. But britney was cracking at this time unfortunately she wanted freedom but her mental state was already damaged from years of  mental abuse by Hollywood. Matters just became worse with the conservatorship which was supposed to be there to help her out but all it did was **** her up and force her to sing child ish songs that she had no input in... once again she was a slave but not just to the music but to her own father.... hopefully with the armys help britney can get the help she deserves and finally be free. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shaned said:

So is everyone getting blocked for just using the hashtag? Or are people going for Lou and her team? I want to keep posting but don't want to get blocked 

The hashtag is blocked on my Insta story. Also Lou Taylor  blocked me. I didnt comment anything nasty i just tagged her on what emailmypussy posted. :demi:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

If something happens to Britney, Larry and Lou better know that we really will destroy their *** 

They’re over. :badthoughts: I will never hesitate to smear their names. I don’t even think jail time is a proper punishment. Cause even when they’re in jail, THEYD STILL HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN BRITNEY DOES RIGHT NOW :meltdown:

Lou and Larry have exclusive VIP tickets to hell. :lemmetellu:

• Like 4

Guys, my guess about the next hearing (08-15-2019) is, if we confirm that Britney do have the legal power to petition herself, the order to show cause will judge if she can get out of the conservatorship, because apparently those movements (filed by "subject" aka Britney) might have changed something about the procedure, forcing a decision by the judge.  :mj: 

But we don't have certainty about anything because everything is sealed (I just made a wild guess)

We must dig deeper to find out what exactly the insurance move might be.

7 minutes ago, datbritney said:

Not necessarily.

It is possible that, while she was at the mental health facility, someone with power of attorney/procuration filed for her.

By the way, looking at the timeline, the next big thing happening is the "Order to Show Cause" hearing.

I searched what that means and (wikipedia):

"An order to show cause is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court. Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.[1] For example, if a party requests that the court find another party in contempt of an existing court order, the judge will typically issue an "Order to Show Cause Re Contempt" to the party accused of being in contempt of court. At the hearing on the order to show cause concerning contempt the judge will take evidence from both sides concerning the alleged failure to comply with the court order. Appellate courts often issue orders to show cause to lower courts requesting that the lower court explain why the appellant should not be granted the relief requested by the writ or appeal. An order to show cause is always an interim order (because it is never the first nor the final action in a legal action).

In some jurisdictions, such as New York, an "order to show cause" is used routinely to initiate a motion when a traditional "notice of motion" would not be sufficient—for example, when the moving party wishes to vary the usual schedule for considering a motion, or when a temporary restraining order or other provisional remedy is being sought. By presenting an order to show cause with supporting papers, the moving party has the opportunity to obtain the judge's input at the outset of the motion, rather than waiting until all the moving, answering, and reply papers are fully submitted. The use of an order to show cause instead of a notice of motion does not affect the parties' burden of proof on the underlying motion."

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

They’re over. :badthoughts: I will never hesitate to smear their names. I don’t even think jail time is a proper punishment. Cause even when they’re in jail, THEYD STILL HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN BRITNEY DOES RIGHT NOW :meltdown:

Lou and Larry have exclusive VIP tickets to hell. :lemmetellu:

the VIP tickets better include a meet & greet with the devil :gtfo:

• Like 2