#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, datbritney said:

Where is Britney at this point? Is she locked up? Is she at a health facility?

That is atrocious!

If everything was ok, I am sure that her team would be like "look britney, can you make a 5s video showing them that you are alive?"

OR Release some kind of oficial statement/twitter/instagram?

I mean, seriously where the hell is she? :nyschool:

Exactly..god this horrible

And just to edit my previous post even if they will say that NOW i will not believe them cause we know that her team are here right now and watching us..so we will not be calm even if her sister or her boyfriend say something

We need to see britney and that she's ok

• Like 2
1 minute ago, datbritney said:

Apparently It is related to the Andrew Wallet resignation

Bc it said he was the one saving Britney and keeping her away from *****?

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Exactly..god this horrible

And just to edit my previous post even if they will say that NOW i will not believe them cause we know that her team are here right now and watching us..so we will not be calm even if her sister or her boyfriend say something

We need to see britney and that she's ok

of course they're watching this thread it's obvious since it's going out of control ! 

But honestly if they didn't showed us Britney by now then it means that probably she isn't well right now. Not talking about death or anything but she's not "good enough" to be filmed or whatever.... so for sure something's going on... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Why you do that? Do you think contact her through her instagram is not enough? I think even if we send them 100 emails or messages they will not say anything at all at this point

He's the one who contacted NASGA. They asked him specifically for someone close. It makes sense that he did-- it does NOT make sense that the Twitter Army is harassing her at work.

• Like 4