#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, jordeezy said:

I have been telling yall this!  Trump supporters are going to make sure this spreads... they all know Britney is a victim

That just reminded me of this video

On some real ****, Britney, that's the homegirl cause she's the underdog, I like the underdog – Suge Knight

Hope this does change Britney's image for the better once and for all

• Like 2

For #FreeXBritney to be trending when #FreeBritney is not, It is now without a shadow of a doubt that there had been a conscious effort to subdue #freebritney  movement.

How long will we have #FreeXBritney befor they try to subdue that. Oh they underestimate us. You dident go on a break lou, you need just the time to focus on this.

We must spread this info to all news outlets!!!! Well done team B at showing the world how much you need to hide and the deception you will take. Have some integrity!

Just now, really really cool guy said:

I don't think they wanted to kill her, you're going too far guys. The insurance bond wasn't because of Domination's cancellation? They'd have to pay MGM millions for the cancelled shows after all.

I really hope you are right dude :airpls::wontcry: I just don’t trust these snakes at all anymore

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Bond insurance taken 2 days after Britney "The Subject" filed something to the court and Andrew Wallet ran away from his new raise faster than Usain Bolt ????

**** is looking shady as ****....

I think we must bring those questions to the GP and britney's gram.:mj::disappointed:

Edit: I know they talked about wallet... but the insurance thing?? Bonkers

• Like 2