#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Man, some people are just straight up haters. Her energy and even her moves are on point. She still has raw talent that shows why she blew up in the first place. No wonder she's so "crazy" - that girl can't control all that fire. If she wasn't a parent, I'd say let that girl be wild and free! She's such a Sagittarius.

“When I’m kind of in a lull state, when I’m kind of dark sometimes that’s when my best creative stuff comes out like If I’m kind of in a dark moment that’s when the best stuff comes out for me”

-Britney Spears from “All eyes on Britney Spears MTV special”

• Like 2

Btw did you see the new episode of tmz and that annoying f**king idiot guy who said 'dont let picrures fool you. Britney is not doing well' is like he is trying so freaking hard for this. I'm wondering why...:4music: can we do something with that guy? Is he has a twitter or something? Im wondering how he can sleep at nights..along with the other snakes

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Btw did you see the new episode of tmz and that annoying f**king idiot guy who said 'dont let picrures fool you. Britney is not doing well' is like he is trying so freaking hard for this. I'm wondering why...:4music: can we do something with that guy? Is he has a twitter or something? Im wondering how he can sleep at nights..along with the other snakes

So TMZ motherf**kers aka barefoot gate maker are telling us to not get fooled by a picture , i can't :queenie:

when are we going to stop them ? 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

So TMW motherf**kers aka barefoot gate maker are telling us to not get fooled by a picture , i can't :queenie:

when are we going to stop them ? 

They didnt upload it here? I saw it maybe on instagram or on twitter i dont remember where exactly..he was talking about the recent pictures that Britney seemed laughing and be in a good mood then britney's video on inst was on and then he said that. I found it so disturbing..i mean 'dont let pictures fool you. Britney is not doing well'  how he can talk lika that??? First he was playing the role of judge and now is he a doctor or something?? From where he take this power to say such things every day? 

I think its obvious that i cannot take this anymore:wontcry: imagine Britney. 

• Like 1

If Britney is refusing to make new videos for social media then I & others were right all along that Britney doesn’t post in real time, she makes videos first or takes pics first, then her team has to see it before approving to upload it for her. 

I can see a scenario where they’d have Britney writing out captions using notes on an iPhone they allow her to use sometimes, the handlers copy & paste it to IG with the image/video. So it’s indirectly by Britney.

Then again deep down I don’t feel like the real Britney has ever been the one posting on her social media accounts. It may have been a social media manager at the start but now it’s definitely Lou Taylor posing as Britney.?

If Britney has gone rogue by not giving her handlers new content for IG it makes sense they would have to use old footage/pictures to keep fooling the public. I wonder what they told her to coerce her into filming the “all is well” video? ?

• Like 6