#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, BreakTheIce90 said:

That she’s wearing the same shirt means nothing, as this is Britney we’re talking about, and she often repeats the same clothes.  And she’s had this same hairstyle for 3 years now.

Stop looking for conspiracies where there aren’t any.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, BreakTheIce90 said:

Are these photos as old as August 2017? Britney posted some no make up photos and she’s wearing the same top, hair is pretty much the same style and the windows behind are the same. Obviously she had her hair and make up done after these photos before taking the ‘new ones’ If so it’s sad that the Instagram page is being used like this.

Huh...Interesting...

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Maybe this is my unpopular opinion but her smile looks weird in the first pic that she posted, it looks crooked and joker like.

Now don't get me wrong, she DOES look fresh and young in the pic, its just her smile that looks weird.

Anyways she looks great in the 2nd picture that Sam posted, I love that one! He seems like he makes her the happiest out of all the men she's been with, hopefully he's the one

thats her smile for some years now. :well:

• Like 1