#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, woabritney said:

Isn't it possible that Britney didn't mind them "using her mental disorder" to get out of the contract with MGM? They probably all would've been out millions of dollars otherwise.

Ps LOL at that summary. Nice job!

that sounds too Jamie and would be the biggest irony lol

she wouldn't be telling the judge she wants to get out of the cship though.

11 minutes ago, falka said:

Nothing picks cat hairs from bed better than Tangle teezer!

Reveal hidden contents

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Tangle teezer original

I'm glad that I finally could put here something useful #freebritney  :yeahhh: @PokemonSpears

I use one of these

Spoiler

10075908-scotch-mini-lint-roller.jpg?wid

but it still leaves a weird odor behind, that's why I use the febreeze

• Like 2

Has this blind been posted yet?

"202. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/16 **#11**
The wannabe momager suddenly has a ton of cash burning a hole in her pocket thanks to recent statements she made supporting her ex and his vision going forward. Lynne Spears/Britney Spears/Jamie Spears (Britney Spears's mom Lynne shops in Southern California after insisting daughter is doing 'wonderfully' amid conservatorship battle)"

I don't get it..:bpout:

• Like 1

I know some people want to believe it's not about money, but ever since it began, you can find in the court papers judge, lawyers, Wallet, etc saying it's necessary due to financials. I know they cannot discuss her health, but there has always been an emphasis on finances and investments and big money. Yet her net worth hasn't grown ever since it began. She should've been a billionaire by now. I remember whenever Forbes would publish the biggest earners/net worths and some people would see nothing wrong with the discrepancy her numbers showed, but that is a huge flag and it's basically what Trump does - inflate his net worth when it would benefit him to get exposure and loans and underestimate his net worth when he needed to pay taxes. The thing is, he was trying to hide the fact he has no money and he's a debtor - Team B might very well be hiding the fact they're mismanaging a LOT of money.

Plus, you add the fact that, instead of setting her free from it, her conservators would ask raises with the justification that she was sooo fine and dandy and happy due to their actions.

It seems they all got a lot richer now from then, too.

This is all so shady.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I know some people want to believe it's not about money, but ever since it began, you can find in the court papers judge, lawyers, Wallet, etc saying it's necessary due to financials. I know they cannot discuss her health, but there has always been an emphasis on finances and investments and big money. Yet her net worth hasn't grown ever since it began. She should've been a billionaire by now. I remember whenever Forbes would publish the biggest earners/net worths and some people would see nothing wrong with the discrepancy her numbers showed, but that is a huge flag and it's basically what Trump does - inflate his net worth when it would benefit him to get exposure and loans and underestimate his net worth when he needed to pay taxes. The thing is, he was trying to hide the fact he has no money and he's a debtor - Team B might very well be hiding the fact they're mismanaging a LOT of money.

Plus, you add the fact that, instead of setting her free from it, her conservators would ask raises with the justification that she was sooo fine and dandy and happy due to their actions.

It seems they all got a lot richer now from then, too.

This is all so shady.

Those yearly numbers don’t count the hundreds of people that get paid from that. 

But yeah, they definitely make sure they get raises and bonuses from that  britney doesn’t even get to see it until they’re all paid and then it’s Jamie who lets Britney have her credit cards after they get their cuts. 

23 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team needs to understand that we want to see her with her kids actually,  not Sam.

Especially her team must understand that we are not stupid and we do not believe in their attempt to control the situation and least her boyfriend hire by them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Avatar said:

Those yearly numbers don’t count the hundreds of people that get paid from that. 

But yeah, they definitely make sure they get raises and bonuses from that  britney doesn’t even get to see it until they’re all paid and then it’s Jamie who lets Britney have her credit cards after they get their cuts. 

If her conservators are using her cash to make investments and manage her finances, you'd think her net worth would grow by more than 2 million dollars when she has earned half a billion dollars this last decade

• Like 3
10 hours ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Omg I don’t know why most you expect the gram girls to jump right out the gate with new information for y’all and if they don’t you don’t wanna listen like let them at least get comfortable and explain what’s been going on, everyone isn’t addicted to exhale like we are 

I was simply wondering if it was things that I already knew or if there was new information :airpls: