#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Oh god :weusay:

Yall are calling the FBI again? :oknolol:

Wait someone called the FBI before? :imok: Did they actually go through with it? Did they do it anonymously? This is in regards to TriStars shady businesses, not so much the conservatorship as a whole. The first example of business fraud on the FBI website is charity donations.

Business fraud consists of dishonest and illegal activities perpetrated by individuals or companies in order to provide an advantageous financial outcome to those persons or establishments. Also known as corporate fraud, these schemes often appear under the guise of legitimate business practices. An array of crimes fall under business fraud, including the following:

• Charity fraud: Using deception to get money from individuals believing they are making donations to legitimate charity organizations, especially charities representing victims of natural disasters shortly after the incident occurs.

• Like 4
Just now, Meaner03 said:

16 companies for Jamies no real offices , no real employees

I'm not finished with Lou but she is just as shady .

I say we report both of them , for what it is, lof of companies without any clear purpose for the most part and see what happens, nothing to lose here .

You can also tip them off anonymously. And yes this would be in regards to the TriStar companies that don’t even have f**king mailing addresses. 

• Like 2
Just now, JordyAF said:

Why is everyone viewing this video as a bad thing? I see It as a great thing. She’s out and about happy and smiling. Talking to the paps but also sounding clear and level headed. This jus to makes her team and “sources” look stupid. To me, this was a “**** you” to Larry and his interview. She also showed appreciation for us because that “I love You guys” sounded beyond genuine. She sounds/looks happy and heathy and I am not seeing the wrong in this video? I know It’s coming from TMZ but :whatitellu:

Thank you! This. She’s out and about NORMAL. Because there’s nothing wrong with her. Best way to debunk anything is to show and prove.

• Like 8
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Consider it done :demi:

I will pray that this is the Achilles’ heel of Loucifer :yesplease: and I don’t need to get baptized in the Jordan River or use the same toilet Jesus did or w/e. The fact she posted a picture of getting baptized at the Jordan River was not only disturbing as hell but just screams to me that her faith is more of an accessory to her. You can’t measure how serious you are about your Christianity via Holy sites. That’s so wrong and cringy. She probably thought her baptism there was like the luxury designer brand of all baptisms ever. Anyway, I will also compile evidence (stuff from here, Instagram and other sites) and tip anonymously, I think if we both send the same exact thing it’ll look spammy to them and this is some super serious ****. 

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Wait someone called the FBI before? :imok: Did they actually go through with it? Did they do it anonymously? This is in regards to TriStars shady businesses, not so much the conservatorship as a whole. The first example of business fraud on the FBI website is charity donations.

Business fraud consists of dishonest and illegal activities perpetrated by individuals or companies in order to provide an advantageous financial outcome to those persons or establishments. Also known as corporate fraud, these schemes often appear under the guise of legitimate business practices. An array of crimes fall under business fraud, including the following:

• Charity fraud: Using deception to get money from individuals believing they are making donations to legitimate charity organizations, especially charities representing victims of natural disasters shortly after the incident occurs.

They were posting the links and phone numbers RIGHT after that paralegal podcast happened. Reporting her as a missing person lol. :selenerz:

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

Why is everyone viewing this video as a bad thing? I see It as a great thing. She’s out and about happy and smiling. Talking to the paps but also sounding clear and level headed. This jus to makes her team and “sources” look stupid. To me, this was a “**** you” to Larry and his interview. She also showed appreciation for us because that “I love You guys” sounded beyond genuine. She sounds/looks happy and heathy and I am not seeing the wrong in this video? I know It’s coming from TMZ but :whatitellu: we also never see or hear her speaking to anyone Bc she’s never allowed to! Stay positive 

**** you Larry ...on behalf of Lou M Taylor,Papa Spears and Jeff.That's the intention has talked too much and Larry has made things worse.

Jeff, wants everything to look great and the fans do not get angry even more and say"What a great couple Sam and Britney do,How fabulous they are"Britney has said that we are fantastic"and forget the#Free Britney movement and the corruption.

Ande the funny thing is that they are still evident.Photo with Sam on Instagram and video with Sam contradicting Larry and people believe them.

1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

**** you Larry ...on behalf of Lou M Taylor,Papa Spears and Jeff.That's the intention has talked too much and Larry has made things worse.

Jeff, wants everything to look great and the fans do not get angry even more and say"What a great couple Sam and Britney do,How fabulous they are"Britney has said that we are fantastic"and forget the#Free Britney movement and the corruption.

Well honestly not only does it benefit us to see her looking happy and healthy.... but they are shooting themselves in the foot considering the investigation. This just helps Britney’s case in court. So whatever.

• Like 5
Just now, colormefresh said:

They were posting the links and phone numbers RIGHT after that paralegal podcast happened. Reporting her as a missing person lol. :selenerz:

Oh girl I remember that :lolnoworries: I remember which user it was too but idk how to spell the name exactly. He said he’d call the LAPD and file missing persons report, I’m talking about the FBI here, completely different things :hairflip: and really, the tip wouldn’t really even feature Britney or the conservatorship, more so TriStar and Loucifer/Jamie’s phony businesses than in actuality should be looked at either way lbr. Business fraud is very real and common and I think a lot fans are more caught up in Britney specifically than they shady business deals going on in the background. Not that it’s a bad thing, who knows maybe they’re trying distract us and make us focus on petty dumb **** via TMZ and insta post hoping we don’t dig deeper into their businesses. 

• Like 4