#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

omg so many thoughts.

this video stressed me the **** out. those animals hounding her and obviously making her stressed as well

her laughing at the fallen pap tho dsguidg. (and she looks gorgeous.)

she loves us tho <3

Always TMZ. They don’t care how sloppy and obvious it is they’re in cahoots with the cship handlers at all. Britney’s still in her little bubble. 

I think it’s true Larry’s comment blindsided Team Cship/Lou mainly. They’re pissed off at him but they’re just as bad if not worse than he is. These pap strolls and photo ops are so contrived it’s sickening.

• Like 2

I am so confused right now...

She never talks to the paps and now she does?

Why would she talk to TMZ, the one tabloid who has lied about her and spread completely false statements about her? 

I am glad that she is out and about enjoying life...But I wonder what the heck is happening.

Now it’s more than obvious that the video is old and someone controls her social media. 

• Like 7

It’s a mess

Larry said she is not going to perform never again (soon at least) 

then Lou get angry and upload the photo with Sam 

then team b sent a group of pap to ask britney if she will perform again... she said yes (is she living in a bubble?) I think she is... she doesn’t know what is happening in her social accounts and neither that Larry made that comment 

That is my theory... it’s a mess :idkney:

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Maybe Britney staged this herself to shut her “Team” and Larry down. 

But She seemed surprised a bit and lil sad cuz of that question about never performing again,

yet also as always so polite and promising :flawfree:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Ahhh she’s so cute!  Her laugh made my night.  And she even kinda stopped and acted like she was gonna help the stupid *** pap up after his ******* fell, before Sam stepped in to help.  Still ain’t buying that that video was new...the same damn trash is on the floor from the March video lol

I honestly think the video was posted because of the song and what’s going on.

• Like 9
Just now, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Is this the first time a paparazzi has been allowed to approach her since 2007 or something? I legit dont remeber another time since then, when a paparazzi has gotten this close to her 

I think the new fiasco about the cship has made the paps to follow her more now (or her team is paying them to follow her in case she does weird things so that they could drag her down like always). who knows though

• Like 9
Just now, falka said:

But She seemed surprised a bit and lil sad cuz of that question about never performing again,

yet as always so polite and promising :flawfree:

Yeah you are right she did seem surprised...Maybe she doesn’t have a clue of what’s going on and she is just being Britney in her bubble. At least she looks happy...It’s been forever since she actually interacted with paparazzis. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yeah you are right she did seem surprised...Maybe she doesn’t have a clue of what’s going on and she is just being Britney in her bubble. At least she looks happy...It’s been forever since she actually interacted with paparazzis. 

Team b just got angry with Larry so they sent

the pap to ask Britney that question and made like Larry is crazy and delusional... and I think Larry want to leave this mess (I don’t think he is as bad as Lou and Jamie, power couple) 

• Like 1