#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Is this the first time a paparazzi has been allowed to approach her since 2007 or something? I legit dont remeber another time since then, when a paparazzi has gotten this close to her 

no

Spoiler

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

Team b just got angry with Larry so they sent

the pap to ask Britney that question and made like Larry is crazy and delusional... and I think Larry want to leave this mess (I don’t think he is as bad as Lou and Jamie, power couple) 

he is as bad as them, but he is a former lawyer like Wallet he knows when it is time to distance yourself, and has been there since the beginning making lot of money with Britney, he ain't gonna risk any investigation 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Well she’s definitely showing to the media that she is happy despite the ongoing drama and sources claiming she’s distressed and in an alarming mental state.

also, she just evidently shut Larry’s mouth here, contradicting his statement. Bye Larry :bedtime:

No baby that was team b angry with Larry :kesha: anyway Loucifer needs Britney performing to get that coins 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am so confused right now...

She never talks to the paps and now she does?

Why would she talk to TMZ, the one tabloid who has lied about her and spread completely false statements about her? 

I am glad that she is out and about enjoying life...But I wonder what the heck is happening.

Now it’s more than obvious that the video is old and someone controls her social media. 

I´m confused too :nyheadache:

• Like 1

Why are you acting like this was a bad thing? Its not all about what hamie and lou wants..maybe Britney wanted to clarify this thats why she gave her answer..what larry said was a huge mistake. Its a damage to her career wise. Cause its one thing what is happening with her personal issues and such stuff and other your manager saying publicly that she may not perfrom ever again. Even here in my country was a big thing, every tv show mention it..before that nobody was talking about the other issues of conservatorship battle etc. Ofcource Britney wants to save her career. Just light up guys its not all staged and i dont thing snakes are behind every single thing..

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Ahhh she’s so cute!  Her laugh made my night.  And she even kinda stopped and acted like she was gonna help the stupid *** pap up after his ******* fell, before Sam stepped in to help.  Still ain’t buying that that video was new...the same damn trash is on the floor from the March video lol

No there’s been numerous times they’ve been close to her, just not that much the past couple years. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

it's honestly a mess though rn. Larry said she wont be performing anytime soon and then she comes out saying she will be performing again. I hope this is a sign that Larry will be fired real fast  :lollipop:

3 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I think Larry and her did plan this “dispute” so they seem disassociate with each other. But in the end it’s all scum to get her to perform at Vegas again. Because “she wants” so her ridiculous fan base will pay for their lies again