#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s so clearly not her posting as she doesn’t have access to the internet and they know that we know that so why are they still trying

I actually think you guys believe too much you read, to a point things starting not to make sense anymore. She probably does have a accces to internet, of her team actuallu does allow her to post stuff on instagram. I think we dont know much about the 'real' situation, and your comment kinda proves it all.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Here is the quote from the court document the Britney's Gram podcast pointed 

Andrew Wallet co-conservator of her estate declaration in november 2018 when he asked for a raise .

"Conservatee’s business activities have greatly accelerated due to her increased well being and her capacity to be more engaged in furthering her career activities."

The following is not less interesting  Andrew Wallet says  :

"The next several years promise to be very lucrative for the conservatorship estate due to the ever increasing marketing and related business activities that are now pending or have been recently negotiated."

Other Andrew Wallet's declaration pointed by the podcast :

The « traditional » conservatorship model of hourly compensation does not work in this matter. THIS CONSERVATORSHIP SHOULD BE VIEWED MORE AS A HYBRID BUSINESS MODEL . If declarant performed the same services, with the same results, in a business setting, his fees would have been in the millions dollars .

That's what it is guys, a hybrid business, Brenda girl you got this on court papers, do not act like you need a deep investigation , this **** is not a conservatorship , it is just a business that needed to take over a human being rights so they can keep making money with her brand .

Email it to news outlets like Rolling Stones & the other non corrupt ones 

• Like 9

My god I just wish we had an ounce of truth; everything is so confusing and so manipulated. Too many half truths, too many angles, too many contradictions. Like one day someone is team #freebritney and the next we have no idea where their loyalty lies.

i am exhausted from this whole thing, and I just wish Brit would say something. We are her fans after all; and we’ve loved her even when she hasn’t sung live since 2004 and has weird makeup and wigs... like girl throw us a bone. But a bone that doesn’t feel fabricated.

• Like 2

Are these photos as old as August 2017? Britney posted some no make up photos and she’s wearing the same top, hair is pretty much the same style and the windows behind are the same. Obviously she had her hair and make up done after these photos before taking the ‘new ones’ If so it’s sad that the Instagram page is being used like this.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

That's all correct but as I said in order to be in her life he had to play as the team told him. Should he just refuse all the actions and be kicked out and not see her again? Come on... 

Thanks for admitting it.Do you think team Britney has told you to do this or do not you see her?Seriously!

Sam has not been forces to lie, he has done it because it benefited him.

His lies are scandalous and more in our face.(I think all of us in this forum have common sense.)

And if he wants to or is interested in her ,because when he knows everything he does not say out of it, especially in all Lou M.Taylor post or report it to a court, which would be normal in these cases.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg, Reva Goetz was such a saint, how could we think bad of her?  :kyliecry:

2 hours ago, marioh said:

Yeah, because judge Reva Goetz had such an amazing reputation... Also, conservatorships are not to help businesses going, they are for gravely ill and disabled people... What Larry says is extremely disgusting and outrageous. Him saying that the conservatorship helps Britney MAKE DECISIONS in ways she wouldn't be able to ON HER OWN is like spitting in her face. What a f**king loser he is!

And also the judge that originally signed off on the conservatorhip;

The letter also slams the commissioner who passed the conservatorship, saying he did so before he received an evaluation from Cedars Sinai hospital, where Spears was taken after apparently suffering breakdown a year ago.

“Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.” 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209

Has it ever been revealed why the attorney, Jon Eardly, had a restraining order against him from Britney?

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Here is the quote from the court document the Britney's Gram podcast pointed 

Andrew Wallet co-conservator of her estate declaration in november 2018 when he asked for a raise .

"Conservatee’s business activities have greatly accelerated due to her increased well being and her capacity to be more engaged in furthering her career activities."

The following is not less interesting  Andrew Wallet says  :

"The next several years promise to be very lucrative for the conservatorship estate due to the ever increasing marketing and related business activities that are now pending or have been recently negotiated."

Other Andrew Wallet's declaration pointed by the podcast :

The « traditional » conservatorship model of hourly compensation does not work in this matter. THIS CONSERVATORSHIP SHOULD BE VIEWED MORE AS A HYBRID BUSINESS MODEL . If declarant performed the same services, with the same results, in a business setting, his fees would have been in the millions dollars .

That's what it is guys, a hybrid business, Brenda girl you got this on court papers, do not act like you need a deep investigation , this **** is not a conservatorship , it is just a business that needed to take over a human being rights so they can keep making money with her brand .

Wow...:airpls:

send this to media outlets guys!

• Like 9
12 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

sorry if AP 100 pages back :well: new comments (againnnnnnn) from Larry about the conservatorship:

“The last thing any California state judge wants is to do something incorrectly and inappropriately and be the subject of a story about a judge that has done something wrong by Britney Spears,” said Larry Rudolph, Spears’s manager, who is not involved in the conservatorship but has worked with her for many years. “The conservatorship is not a jail. It helps Britney make business decisions and manage her life in ways she can’t do on her own right now.”

Meanwhile, Rudolph said, Spears’s father is as eager as any fan to see the day that she can live on her own terms.

“He doesn’t want this to continue forever,” he said. “It’s his daughter. He wants to see her happy. A functional life without any intervention like this.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-battle-of-britney-spears/2019/05/17/edcc826c-7681-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.f2a5163ef45d

This says it all and that is what is happening.Guardianship is not prison, she handle her personal and professional life.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Itsbad_imsad said:

Has “Britney” ever responded to or even liked comments on her Instagram? Or commented on/ liked stuff from other accounts? Her Instagram activity is so mysterious 

•  

I don’t think she knows how to respond to comments or comment at all:tifflmao:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, janeo701 said:

Yes, they do think that (we're dumb, or not as smart as them), and sadly, we have been dumb about so much in relation to her life and career up to this point.   Actually, I prefer to view it as we were naive, more so than dumb, but regardless, her team views us as not relevant to a certain extent.  As if!!  I mean, is a person a money making artist and celebrity without their fans?  Not really Team Cship.   

It boggles my mind to think how far her management team got off track in recent years, it seems they all became increasingly jaded and definitely lacking in understanding and compassion.  Then, when we, the fans, finally realize the real deal about what's happened to Brit over the years and demand better for her we're attacked as real nutcases and conspiracy theorists.  Sad situation for all involved.  

Well not exactly, since Jordan and Breatheheavy have been posting documented strong concerns about the conservatorship since 2009.

But Britney Jean should have been the last straw.  That album and how it was handled was unacceptable.

• Like 4