#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I'm reading these and Wallet reeeeally made himself sound like the backbone of the conservatorship, basically saying no other conservator could have done what he did. Makes me think he asked for a raise so he could have all the good things he did officially documented, in print, before he jumped ship. And for the money, ofc.

and when he jumped ship he said he was doing nothing and was hands off... there is a big bomb waiting to explode:sassybrit:

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, bbbitchme said:

you all said that her candids were staged,then why did they show us Britney's flip phone?it doesn't make sense.

because those first photos were about "look, she's so free, she's outside" then everybody pointed out the old phone, and suddenly she had another phone for the next candids.

Though it's probable her phone just broke, the video when Lynne says she's doing "wonderful" she's coming from an iPhone repair shop. :yaknow:

Edit: also this just makes even more obvious their lie about Britney entering the facility at the end of March/early April. Why didn't we have this amount of daily candids in January - March ? :beynah:

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys I know we all don't trust many things now but let's be realistic showing Britney in good light is now only in Britneys best interest as she will be evaluated and her mental situation. Lynne is saying that she is doing wonderful and now this photos look like current and let's not forget Sam liked Free Britney comment! But in order to be on her life he had to play as team told him! 

This all awful articles all around media are in the interest of conservatorship team not Britney! 

We all should hope that although she is in difficult situation she is doing well as she will be evaluated! Even we all should support Sam as Britney is lonely and he is allowed to be next to her. And let snot forget this video from bed where Britney looks drunk and says she loves her boyfriend! 

Let's no forget the post of April 4, 13, etc(When Britney was in a psychiatric clinic against her will)

Let's no forget the fake story on Instagram of Valentine's Day(When Britney was in a psychiatric clinic against her will)

Let's no forget all of old photos in Instagram of Britney and him and the comments in all of Britney's post January until now, When Britney  does not have internet access and Lou M Taylor was the ghost writer.

Let's no forget Robert's tweet and thousands of lies on our faces from Sam.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, adm07 said:

Incogneato from Lipstick Alley posted an audio leak of Britney's supposed interview with Gayle King. 

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-recently-filmed-secret-tell-all-interview-with-gayle-king.2396168/page-7

She says: "I really need my privacy."

:nicki2: doesn't sound like britney. also sounds like someone speaking directly into a phone mic. the lengths people will go to.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

Let's no forget the post of April 4, 13, etc(When Britney was in a psychiatric clinic against her will)

Let's no forget the fake story on Instagram of Valentine's Day(When Britney was in a psychiatric clinic against her will)

Let's no forget all of old photos in Instagram of Britney and him and the comments in all of Britney's post January until now, When Britney  does not have internet access and Lou M Taylor was the ghost writer.

Let's no forget Robert's tweet and thousands of lies on our faces from Sam.

That's all correct but as I said in order to be in her life he had to play as the team told him. Should he just refuse all the actions and be kicked out and not see her again? Come on... 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because those first photos were about "look, she's so free, she's outside" then everybody pointed out the old phone, and suddenly she had another phone for the next candids.

Though it's probable her phone just broke, the video when Lynne says she's doing "wonderful" she's coming from an iPhone repair shop. :yaknow:

Edit: also this just makes even more obvious their lie about Britney entering the facility at the end of March/early April. Why didn't we have this amount of daily candids in January - March ? :beynah:

If Britney cannot connect to the Internet,who uploaded that creepy video of her talking with Sam?I'm confused.

• Like 1

sorry if AP 100 pages back :well: new comments (againnnnnnn) from Larry about the conservatorship:

“The last thing any California state judge wants is to do something incorrectly and inappropriately and be the subject of a story about a judge that has done something wrong by Britney Spears,” said Larry Rudolph, Spears’s manager, who is not involved in the conservatorship but has worked with her for many years. “The conservatorship is not a jail. It helps Britney make business decisions and manage her life in ways she can’t do on her own right now.”

Meanwhile, Rudolph said, Spears’s father is as eager as any fan to see the day that she can live on her own terms.

“He doesn’t want this to continue forever,” he said. “It’s his daughter. He wants to see her happy. A functional life without any intervention like this.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-battle-of-britney-spears/2019/05/17/edcc826c-7681-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.f2a5163ef45d

• Like 1
14 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Damage control from what? He only said true things - Britney prob shouldn't be doing a residency any time soon (obvious) and if she's ready to work and bring passion to a project then he's there for her (great). 

damage control from insinuating she would never perform again which then made headline news worldwide