#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm apprehensive of the new post, they don't match up with the current situation. She may be glowing and happy knowing she is winning this fight but at the same time it could be an old post. Grrrr I hate how we don't know what's genuine.

I'm on holiday in Lisbon but I'm not about to abandon this thread for a minute :queenflopga:

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

And this is what her team wanted:

-Calm the fans.

-Prove that her life is not prison.

-Prove that Sam is not a hired boyfriend(By the way the body language of Sam looking at the camera).

-Prove that she has her own mobile and She uploads the post to Instagram.

In this post on Instagram only shows how pretty is Britney.

all this proves is that she is healthy and happy, not unstable...

this does not work in her teams favour.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

but why would they want to prove all that and the tell the outlets that she's unstable and unwell and on the brink of a collapse?? So confusing

It's confusing because they don't have a strategy. They just fight rumors and allegations as they come.

They want to make it clear she NEEDS the c-ship through the media reports, but they also want people to look at how well she's under it with the paparazzi shots and the insta posts.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Doesn't make any sense though. What they're feeding media outlets and what's on her social media are not in sync. There's a clear disconnect.

That’s because it’s actually Britney posting these, after all the hopla & the investigation underway why would they still keep her from having a phone they gone try to make it seem like she has freedom. I post old things all the time. Don’t get the other things her page I think were her team, but recently I think it actually might be her 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

but why would they want to prove all that after telling the outlets that she's unstable and unwell and on the brink of a collapse?? So confusing

Very easy they do not want to alarm the fans and Larry did that just like the post dancing.

22 minutes ago, FaerieDust said:

Longtime lurker, first time poster ... just a thought but Sam could have started out by just being a paid boyfriend but has come to care for/love her. He probably realized she doesn't need to be in the conservatorship and so tightly controlled and decided to help her. Didn't David L. say she didn't need it? Sam probably realized the same thing. That's my hope, anyway. 

sounds like a teen movie plot:bedtime: too good to be true...

• Like 1