#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

28 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I dare to say they do, it's been all over the news. They must have had questions throughout the years, as well as why they have not seen her as often lately. 

I wonder if Britney talks to them about her situation to let them know what is really going on.

Then she would need to see them ...

and I hate to say it but I honestly think they are happy at kevin‘s Place and that they don’t really ask a lot of questions. 

• Like 1

Longtime lurker, first time poster ... just a thought but Sam could have started out by just being a paid boyfriend but has come to care for/love her. He probably realized she doesn't need to be in the conservatorship and so tightly controlled and decided to help her. Didn't David L. say she didn't need it? Sam probably realized the same thing. That's my hope, anyway. 

• Like 6

This MJ dance video is from March, i think preston was the one recording (not lynne like some people were saying)
So this video was not Britney's response to Larry's claims, they were damage control from her team

And i am pretty sure this pic (where she looks f**king perfect) is from this day,

because of the lighting, the light makeup
and the fact that back in the day this pics were taken, her teeth weren't crooked yet

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

That is absolutely false!Sam is hired by team Britney and today he has done his job.

I'm confused. The narrative her team seems to be pushing is that she's super unwell and unstable and emotionally a mess. Why would they then post a video of her dancing all fierce to a song about lies and injustice and then post pictures of her looking positively radiant with her boyfriend? What am I missing here?

I think Britney is behind these posts, regardless of whether they're recent or not.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, dubnoxious said:

Did anyone catch what court documents the Gram girls were referring to in regards to the November 2018 hearing where Jamie states Britney is doing extremely well?

I was wondering that, too. They might be attached to an article that came out around that time...

52 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Guys did you read People Article about Britney’s sons and how they live with Britney’s issues??? It’s disgusting! How do they dare to talk about teenagers who can read those things? It’s a shame 

Which one? 

• Like 1

And this is what her team wanted:

-Calm the fans.

-Prove that her life is not prison.

-Prove that Sam is not a hired boyfriend(By the way the body language of Sam looking at the camera).

-Prove that she has her own mobile and She uploads the post to Instagram.

In this post on Instagram only shows how pretty is Britney.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I'm confused. The narrative her team seems to be pushing is that she's super unwell and unstable and emotionally a mess. Why would they then post a video of her dancing all fierce to a song about lies and injustice and then post pictures of her looking positively radiant with her boyfriend? What am I missing here?

I think Britney is behind these posts, regardless of whether they're recent or not.

For the drama of Larry... 

3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

And this is what her team wanted:

-Calm the fans.

-Prove that her life is not prison.

-Prove that Sam is not a hired boyfriend(By the way the body language of Sam looking at the camera).

-Prove that she has her own mobile and She uploads the post to Instagram.

In this post on Instagram only shows how pretty is Britney.

but why would they want to prove all that after telling the outlets that she's unstable and unwell and on the brink of a collapse?? So confusing

• Like 6