#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

They hare talking about her estate increase 

In layman's terms, an estate is somebody's net worth in the eyes of the law. That means your bank accounts, your home, your car, and any smaller assets you have to your name. It also means any rights and licenses you might have to, say, a song you wrote or even your social media accounts.

Yea. that's more similar to her net worth. A 20million+ increase is huge. People spend more money than they save. 20 million was saved in dollars / assets.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, BreakTheIce90 said:

Are these photos as old as August 2017? Britney posted some no make up photos and she’s wearing the same top, hair is pretty much the same style and the windows behind are the same. Obviously she had her hair and make up done after these photos before taking the ‘new ones’ If so it’s sad that the Instagram page is being used like this.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Yea. that's more similar to her net worth. A 20million+ increase is huge. People spend more money than they save. 20 million was saved in dollars / assets.

This not huge considering her incomes in that period of time, and the fact that Andrew and Jamie went to court to be granted more freedom about how they invest her money at her own risk to make more and in fact increase her estate , where are those investment returns ?

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

The key points:

1. Andrew Wallet resigned because he wanted more money. He wanted to get paid at a big monthly rate rather than by the hour( like the law states).

2. Andrew Wallet is the reason for the 'NO *****!' rule regarding the people who work for Britney. He had 3 people enforce and spread the word that no one could be bring illegal ***** near Britney and held meetings to make sure everything was going well. Hundreds of people signed non-disclosure agreements where they would be held liable for acting improperly.

3. Since POM started, Britneys estate has increased over 20million dollars.

4. Andrew claims Britney's estate was nearly out of funds before he took over.

5. Andrew did the hiring and firing of people  who were bad influences.

Andrew played a role in all of Britneys business arrangements, not just watching over the financial estate.  He implemented things in Britneys life to ensure that her career remained successful. He had his hands in every part of Britneys career. When he realized how much money she was going to make from Domination, he filed this petition to make sure he would be getting a hell of lot more money than what he was being paid before. Andrew wanted the judge to change/look at his role as a financial conservator to something more like a business agreement where Andrew would get paid a percentage of Britneys earnings. lol Andrew is CRAZY ! But he was probably the person holding all the strings together since he LEGALLY kept all the bad influences out of Britneys life and probably hired people to make sure Britney stayed medicated and **** free.  It would not surprise me if Andrew 'hired' Charlie, David, and Jason to look after Britney.

Is there any kind of possibility that Andrew was ‘controlling’ Jamie and that it was Andrew calling the shots and Jamie was to stupid to doubt him? Could it be possible that it was Andrew who created all these fake businesses in Jamie’s name? According to these documents, Andrew seems to be the Mastermind.

PS: Just trying to understand this in a deeper level. 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Well it happened to me for the eleventh time already but after taking a mere two day break and after spending about three actual hours I finally managed to catch up, it's not like Britney totally hates me or anything :wendycry:

That being said I can't stress this enough right now and as stupid as it might sound I truly f**king believe that tarot reading, not only because tarot has been really something that has altered my life numerous times, but most importantly because the reading itself it's so bare bones we can actually use it as a damn escape route

Kudos to Larry Rudolph for committing such a public harakiri for everyone to see and easing our job. Again I can't stress this enough and I think our local Sherlock Holmes @Meaner03 can agree, now more than ever...

WE NEED TO ENTIRELY PUT OUR FOCUS ON LOU M. TAYLOR. WE'VE GATHERED ENOUGH SOLID EVIDENCE TO BURY HER DEEP UNDERGROUND AND I SWEAR TO GOD THERE'S EVEN MORE STUFF OUT THERE WE HAVEN'T REACHED YET. ALL WE NEED TO DO IT'S PUSH AND SHOVE ALL THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE AND ONTO EVERYONE UNTIL MAJOR PUBLICATIONS AREN'T ABLE TO LOOK AWAY ANYMORE. THIS GOES BEYOND BRITNEY. REMEMBER WE'VE EXPOSED ALREADY THE FACT THAT CALVARY CHAPELS DIRECTLY TARGETS THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY WE CANNOT LET THIS GO UNDER THE CRACKS. EVER SINCE THIS VERY MOMENT IT'S ON f**king SIGHT GUYS. WE WON'T STOP UNTIL WE SEE LOU TAYLOR AND HER GODLY PASTOR HUSBAND OUT OF TOWN!!! :badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts:

I've heard something is already going down in her office. That recent google review from an ex employee. The company is also hiring 15 jobs this month all of a sudden. Was there a mass firing?

I hope Mary J Blige is gonna sue Tristar for them allowing her to be indicted of missed tax payments.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I've heard something is already going down in her office. That recent google review from an ex employee. The company is also hiring 15 jobs this month all of a sudden. Was there a mass firing?

I hope Mary J Blige is gonna sue Tristar for them allowing her to be indicted of missed tax payments.

hiring people to clear the mess we made, post new reviews on the net and change the google algorithms that link her now directly to the cship and her homophobe cult, she does really need people, there's a lot things to take care of :jj: 

Lou not sure you gonna make it to those 30 years mortgage you signed on for all those properties 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, JKW said:

I actually think you guys believe too much you read, to a point things starting not to make sense anymore. She probably does have a accces to internet, of her team actuallu does allow her to post stuff on instagram. I think we dont know much about the 'real' situation, and your comment kinda proves it all.

How does it not make sense? Ok Team B I can categorically say that Britney will NOT have access to the internet. If she did she would have looked for a way out long before now. Her mangement control her social media and in an interview for the intimate collection in 2014 she is heard asking Robyn to tweet something out. She does not have control. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Is there any kind of possibility that Andrew was ‘controlling’ Jamie and that it was Andrew calling the shots and Jamie was to stupid to doubt him? Could it be possible that it was Andrew who created all these fake businesses in Jamie’s name? According to these documents, Andrew seems to be the Mastermind.

PS: Just trying to understand this in a deeper level. 

Andrew more than likely did play a big role in creating those businesses in Jamies name and I'm sure Jamie approved it all.

In this petition, Andrew takes pride in saying he handled the contracts for all 3 of Britneys tours and also the album contracts for Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory (2008 to 2018). Andrew cites his own influence and involvement as being a major part in why Britney remained successful and her improved health issues.  He could have  just been exaggerating his role to make it seem like he deserved a better job title and raise... but I doubt it. Andrew definitely played a bigger part in Britneys life than we ever knew.

• Like 5