#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

She looks really pretty in that picture but I just don’t know what her team are playing at. It’s so clearly not her posting as she doesn’t have access to the internet and they know that we know that so why are they still trying :joanne:

Besides I don’t like Sam. He has something about him I can’t put my finger on. He loves himself way too much to love anyone else. I feel like he’s with Britney for all the wrong reasons. Perhaps people disagree but that’s my opinion.

Britney and Lynne may have taken control of Brit's Instagram from the Evil One recently, but who knows...we all have to be so on guard now and suspicious of every little move.  

My thoughts on Sam A.- first, and please don't come at me for this everyone, I think Sam is a healer. There are many healers in the world, some not even aware of it themselves, mainly it's those people who just have that special aura that affects others in their surroundings, their presence has the effect of calming people, and the energy they possess is infectious.  I suspect Sam is like this and that it's in his personality to work hard, care for and strongly nurture those that are close to him. Additionally, he has a bigger picture of the world than many based on his culture, upbringing, personal experiences, hardships and success.   This is why I believe he, as young as he is,  and Brit are still in each other's lives,  he genuinely does care for her and is trying to do what he can to help her heal.  Healers typically build new perspectives quickly, which becomes very helpful when they are working with struggling loved ones because they can more easily help them to change negative thoughts into positive ones. 

I should also say that I believe Sam was/is paid for by Jamie; however, I think he has a big heart and actually came to love Britney a great deal.  Initially, I thought he was a vain, self absorbed dude.  To be honest, he should think about reshaping that Instagram account of his, but I digress.  Overtime I had to re-think my assessment of him though.   I found myself irritated that he continued to WORK and HAVE HIS OWN LIFE (horrors) while Brit is struggling so much in recent months; I then had to analyze why I felt that way.....because aren't we all supposed to carry on, keep moving forward, do the right things even when the world around us is crumbling?  It seems he was doing that.  That's when I began to gain some respect for Sam, he was living his own life and showing his strength, being his own man so to speak.  Every other past boyfriend (except Justin) always seemed to just stop their own life and become immersed in Brit's world.  It's like they all had no life, career, or anything before hooking up with her, right?  From there I began viewing Sam in a more positive way.  Anyway, where will it go from here?  Idk.  I think they will eventually part ways down the road, but I believe he will be very important to Brit in helping her heal from decades of pain, gaining her confidence back and reclaiming her life.   Just my opinion obviously. 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

The key points:

1. Andrew Wallet resigned because he wanted more money. He wanted to get paid at a big monthly rate rather than by the hour( like the law states).

2. Andrew Wallet is the reason for the 'NO *****!' rule regarding the people who work for Britney. He had 3 people enforce and spread the word that no one could be bring illegal ***** near Britney and held meetings to make sure everything was going good. Hundreds of people signed non-disclosure agreements where they would be held liable for acting improperly.

3. Since POM started, Britneys estate has increased over 20million dollars.

4. Andrew claims Britney's estate was nearly out of funds before he took over.

5. Andrew did the hiring and firing of people  who were bad influences.

Andrew played a role in all of Britneys business arrangements, not just watching over the financial estate.  He implemented things in Britneys life to ensure that her career remained successful. He had his hands in every part of Britneys career. When he realized how much money she was going to make from Domination, he filed this petition to make sure he would be getting a hell of lot more money than what he was being paid before. Andrew wanted the judge to change/look at his role as a financial conservator to something more like a business agreement where Andrew would get paid a percentage of Britneys earnings. lol Andrew is CRAZY ! But he was probably the person holding all the strings together since he LEGALLY kept all the bad influences out of Britneys life and probably hired people to make sure Britney stayed medicated and **** free.  It would not surprise me if Andrew 'hired' Charlie, David, and Jason to look after Britney.

so if he was so great at keeping her business in check, why did he resign 3 months later saying irreparable harm would come to Britney if the judge didn't accept the resignation? so weird

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

«  However from 2014 to present, the Estate has increased in value in the amount of at least $20,000,000.00 » Court document

Are we supposed to be impressed knowing that just the Residency grossed $137,7M + her perfumes ? 

They aren’t counting their cut. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

«  However from 2014 to present, the Estate has increased in value in the amount of at least $20,000,000.00 » Court document

Are we supposed to be impressed knowing that just the Residency grossed $137,7M + her perfumes ? 

They're not talking about her gross earnings. They're talking about how much money Britney actually has.( cash, bonds, homes, cars. etc.).

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

They're not talking about her gross earnings. They're talking about how much money Britney actually has.( cash, bonds, homes, cars. etc.).

They hare talking about her estate increase 

In layman's terms, an estate is somebody's net worth in the eyes of the law. That means your bank accounts, your home, your car, and any smaller assets you have to your name. It also means any rights and licenses you might have to, say, a song you wrote or even your social media accounts.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

so if he was so great at keeping her business in check, why did he resign 3 months later saying irreparable harm would come to Britney if the judge didn't accept the resignation? so weird

or how did Britney "stop taking her medications" if he was so hands on in what she consumed or not. 

If she was so bad this year as Larry et al say, quitting is the worst thing that Andrew could've done, given how much of a savior he supposedly was the past 11 years. Did he run out of conservator vocation all of a sudden? :whitney:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Well it happened to me for the eleventh time already but after taking a mere two day break and after spending about three actual hours I finally managed to catch up, it's not like Britney totally hates me or anything :wendycry:

That being said I can't stress this enough right now and as stupid as it might sound I truly f**king believe that tarot reading, not only because tarot has been really something that has altered my life numerous times, but most importantly because the reading itself it's so bare bones we can actually use it as a damn escape route

Kudos to Larry Rudolph for committing such a public harakiri for everyone to see and easing our job. Again I can't stress this enough and I think our local Sherlock Holmes @Meaner03 can agree, now more than ever...

WE NEED TO ENTIRELY PUT OUR FOCUS ON LOU M. TAYLOR. WE'VE GATHERED ENOUGH SOLID EVIDENCE TO BURY HER DEEP UNDERGROUND AND I SWEAR TO GOD THERE'S EVEN MORE STUFF OUT THERE WE HAVEN'T REACHED YET. ALL WE NEED TO DO IT'S PUSH AND SHOVE ALL THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE AND ONTO EVERYONE UNTIL MAJOR PUBLICATIONS AREN'T ABLE TO LOOK AWAY ANYMORE. THIS GOES BEYOND BRITNEY. REMEMBER WE'VE EXPOSED ALREADY THE FACT THAT CALVARY CHAPELS DIRECTLY TARGETS THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY WE CANNOT LET THIS GO UNDER THE CRACKS. EVER SINCE THIS VERY MOMENT IT'S ON f**king SIGHT GUYS. WE WON'T STOP UNTIL WE SEE LOU TAYLOR AND HER GODLY PASTOR HUSBAND OUT OF TOWN!!! :badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts:

Lou and Jamie are the 2 shadiest people for me, all those companies, all those Lou's trusts and properties transactions started after she came into Britney's life, if we can get that witch to get investigated by the IRS, they will take her down for us 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Andrew is the person who claims he was doing such a good job at keeping her business in check. And he mainly said that during his petition in hopes that the judge would sign off and give him more money.  He only resigned and got mad when he realized that judge wasn't going to sign off on making him a 'business partner' of Britney's  instead of a his basic role as her financial conservator.

But the way he talked about the part he's played in Britneys career since 2008, he probably knew that Jamie wouldn't be able to hold everything together. Andrew Wallet played a much bigger role than just 'financial conservator' and wanted to officially turn his position into a business deal.