#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Andrew more than likely did play a big role in creating those businesses in Jamies name and I'm sure Jamie approved it all.

In this petition, Andrew takes pride in saying he handled the contracts for all 3 of Britneys tours and also the album contracts for Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory (2008 to 2018). Andrew cites his own influence and involvement as being a major part in why Britney remained successful and her improved health issues.  He could have  just been exaggerating his role to make it seem like he deserved a better job title and raise... but I doubt it. Andrew definitely played a bigger part in Britneys life than we ever knew.

Let's just be glad that at least he is now out of the picture and out of Britney's life...

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, justphil said:

We need to go show courtney love support right now! Please everyone go drop her a supportive comment. She’s had a rough go in the business too. 

Her case was against the same lawyers Jeryll S. Cohen and Gerladine A. Wyle lawyers of her daughter's guardianships . What a surprise.....

• Like 6
On 5/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, colormefresh said:

Fun fact: Britney recorded most of Blackout with Larry.

Circus was good.

Femme Fatale was awesome

Glory was amazing

and every album before Blackout slayed.

Sooooo.... unless you’re saying “Mona Lisa” is better than everything I posted above, you’re full of it lmao.

I thought she fired him in 05/06? Danja always said she was the easiest to work with because it was just her no management, so they have a lot of freedom 

Team Britney have shaped up . They're using their brains and their lawyers' advices well . Here's what i think has happened/happening

Good cop , Bad cop . 

1. First strike : Bad cop ( Larry) : complete reputation damage for Britney's image . A full detailed interview with her " LONG TIME" manager will bring a big splash revealing how Britney's insane . Regardless of how fans or pop fans will speculate his intentions , the message will echo bigger on the spectrum . Britney's re-evaluation damage is more important than larry's vunrable manager position . 

2. Second strike : Good Cop ( Lou taylor) , after the damage and outrage the first strike caused the media has already had a negative impression of Britney . She's out of control , unable . A string of public photos of the subject ( Britney) will further prove that she's infact "free" . Coffee runs , fast food runs . Her old "unhealthy" habits are back . Personal photos of her and her bf looking .....great , great hair ( her fans love when she has that hair , to them it is sanity and work) , good makeup ( her fans love her makeup light , again it promotes her in a good way) . And the fans will ease ,.leaving the mastermind in control and untouchable. 

well played Lou , you've sacrafised 3 so far and you're still in control. Jamie's colon is a fake , larry's manager position and fan reputation's gone , Britney's the bad crazy unable mother she was is back again , her reputation once again is damaged . Her millions are even closer to your hands now. Her re-evaluation and the investigation process reached a alight hurdle early on . 

Buckle up for next month. Bigger storms are coming . 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, marioh said:

Let's just be glad that at least he is now out of the picture and out of Britney's life...

Yes but I still hope he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law...He can't just walk out of this without facing the law. 

Now I wonder though if it's Andrew feeding the tabloids, that's a possibility I haven't thought before since I thought Andrew left because he saw the abuse was on the verge of coming out, turns out he left because he didn't get what he wanted in terms of $$$.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yes but I still hope he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law...He can't just walk out of this without facing the law. 

Of course but I'm sure Britney doesn't seek revenge and would probably pay a huge sum to each and every one of her handlers to just **** off and set her free. 

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

What I also don't understand is ten years ago they were saying her net worth was at 54 million and now it's being reported at 56 million...how is that possible after all she's made...are they hiding assets from the court? I don't get it...:decisions:

You are not the only one, even based on court documents nothing is clears, the narrative sold is that she was nearly broke (lol) and they secured everything and made her estate increase . But when you add up the gross values of her contracts + the facts they were supposed to invest her money to get good returns it does not add up . Even if it increased, it did not the way it was supposed to or had the potential too .

Being granted the right to invest her money at her risk is such a f**kery, it opens the doors to the worse where it is so easy to say, sorry we lost money on this investment and millions can disappear like this .

• Like 7