#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

How you don’t see a bigger picture? Kevin is scared like most of them right now.... If Britney breaks free from C-ship that means it all approved by doctors and all that stuff before the judge makes the final decision, it’s gonna be quit a long process right now...

and if Brit gets free than that’s not gonna be a good news for Kevin (I’m talking about MONEY, he and his wife doesn’t have jobs...) ,then Britney could go to court for full custody and stop paying him.... 

All the people who are freaking rich because of her and still getting monthly payments are trying to portrait her in a way she’s “crazy” because it would be better for them if she’s stays under the conservatorship.

One thing I can insure you all SHE IS NOT DANGER TO HER KIDS !!!!  

This. Bith Larry and Kevin are getting cold feet that certain things might see the light they wished would never happen.

Britney is just a money cow that they often milk and that coumd change with all the latest drama + the investigation the judge has ordered.

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Why does it ALWAYS have to be about money? Yeah, **** Britney's wellbeing, let's put her into a facility and say she's ill so we can collect a nice insurance check. Disgusting. I hope Britney wins this time. This is outrageous.

• Like 4

I hate him but their mother is a huge public figure. If Britney had those kids right now we would be in 2008 all over again. They’re old enough now to know what’s going on. When she’s back on track I’m sure their arrangement will continue. 

None of this **** makes sense. Why’d they strip away all of her medication and put her on new ones? That’s not normal and would mess anyone up. “Because her daddy got sick and she was so sad”? And now they’re like “she’s on the brink of death and will never perform again”

But then she’s strutting around eating ice cream and driving her car.... and walking into court with Lynne.

Like excuse me? :mj:

If she ends up dead, it’s gonna be because someone killed her to retain her fortune.

• Like 3

Britney Spears' manager Larry Rudolph: "Let her be a civilian for a while. She's given so much. Give her time"  “I understand how much these fans love her and support her and I love that,” says Rudolph. “The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private"

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/britney-spears-may-never-perform-again-manager-says-1203215676/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

They’re saying that to drum up tickets sales and interest before they announce her real return to Vegas. There was something fishy about DOM too, I think it was all one big publicity stunt. She’ll be back for sure, her team will be sure of it. I just want her to be happy and it be her choice to perform again.