#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

get a job Kevin!

Me to Kevin:

"have you ever tried Weight Watchers you FAT **** why dont you run you need to f**king jog pu$$y,yeah run, run *****"

so they really using kids to manipulate her. kids will grow up one day so Kevin better start saving up cause no1 going to pay him then. i can't even hate him he is so measurable. i hope Britney will survive this hell. they ready to vanish her for money. how broke is this world

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It also proves that Larry has had access to TMZ this whole time and reiterated the dad's illness, ***** just didn't work narratives. What manager talks to TMZ? About their client's health? :bedtime: There are so many things to point out here I don't even know where to begin 

New main page post: https://bit.ly/FreeBritneyLarry

This!! But most of us have known Britney’s team blasts her with TMZ’s help. Everything we’ve long suspected of her team doing to her for their own benefit is showing itself to be 100% true. They’re revealing more about themselves than we are at this point.

There’s a reason why the GP is so hell bent on believing TMZ and why they’re so trusting of the Cship, the lawyers, Jamie and the court system. They don’t want to believe there’s any corruption and abuse going on. They don’t wanna believe these people have bad intentions.

It’s easier, I’m sure it feels much better for them to fall back on Britney is crazy rhetoric. They’re comfortable believing she needs to stay in a cship forever since she will never know what’s best for her and only crazy people walk around barefoot. :well:

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It also proves that Larry has had access to TMZ this whole time and reiterated the dad's illness, ***** just didn't work narratives. What manager talks to TMZ? About their client's health? :bedtime: There are so many things to point out here I don't even know where to begin 

New main page post: https://bit.ly/FreeBritneyLarry

Larry has been talking off the record and leaking things to the press from Britney's personal life  since 1999.He himself has been exposed.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

I find it weird that i tagged him on Twitter thAt he’s going to jail soon and he breaks his silence today ....  i tagged him in an article about the late Stan lee’s management going to jail for guardianship abuse and said he was next .  THEY ARE SCARED YALL KEEP PUSHING !    

Is he active in any social media??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And just in December he spoke to Billboard to talk wonders about the Residency and how she was gonna hit the studio once Domination started. No mention of a Britney getting out of control because of her meds. 

lmao this and now he says they haven't spoken in MONTHS. that's how he cares for her, he only knows how she's doing through JAMIE, just like everybdy else including TMZ. Thank God Lynne is asking to be informed...let's see how this goes...

• Like 5