#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

oh yes Forbes, are they fans? lol

The details surrounding Britney's mental health have been kept private. She is clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness or condition, but we don't what it is, how hard it is treat, and what will happen without the control of a conservator. Is Britney's affliction so severe that, without the drastic remedy of conservatorship, her life will spiral out of control as it did in 2007 and 2008? Or, as her mother recently said to paparazzi, is Britney doing "wonderful"? Has she progressed enough to be ready to at least try taking control over some aspects of her own life?

They must be for sure. She is always on one of their list. 

#443377b25cf2" rel="external nofollow">https://www.forbes.com/profile/britney-spears/#443377b25cf2

Our Queen can afford. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It also proves that Larry has had access to TMZ this whole time and reiterated the dad's illness, ***** just didn't work narratives. What manager talks to TMZ? About their client's health? :bedtime: There are so many things to point out here I don't even know where to begin 

New main page post: https://bit.ly/FreeBritneyLarry

Right?? He knows the house around him is on fire and he’s taking her career with him. 

This speaks volumes about the situation and him as a manager. 

• Like 3

Aww... New blind reveals she just found out Sam is paid to be her bf.  Poor thing! She’ll likely fire him too but it’s gotta be rough to be lied to like that and horribly played. :disappointed: Poor Britney!  But you can get the best guy love.  Don’t settle just because you’re afraid of being alone!

11 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Yesterday they and Kevin Federline threaten her with her children and today Larry Rudolph theaters her fans.

But what is this?all this publicly.Discredit her before the media and the general public for 11 years.

Good information from Andrew Wallet that helps her with finances and keeps her away from alcohol and *****, Jamie Spears as the savior and Kevin Federline as the sympathetic as Britney as terribly ill.

The fans for 11 years we have believed in their words.This is sad!.

I feel like they are speaking now with the objective to defend themselves, otherwise they would stay quiet. Just like Lynne and Britney. Let's wait and see... The one who is apparently silent is Lou, the biggest coward kept in the dark cos no media is mentioning her...

• Like 4

Now that I think of it, Larry said "she hasn't called me in months" which basically means he probably hasn't been in contact with her since December when THEY decided to pull the residency and send her to treatment, cos, let's be real, i'm sure he is part of this decision making.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It also proves that Larry has had access to TMZ this whole time and reiterated the dad's illness, ***** just didn't work narratives. What manager talks to TMZ? About their client's health? :bedtime: There are so many things to point out here I don't even know where to begin 

New main page post: https://bit.ly/FreeBritneyLarry

I’m putting you under a conservatorship 

Spoiler

:jj:

• Like 4

So, he hasn't talk to Britney IN MONTHS but he has the nerve to tell "what's going on" to TMZ... :cackling:

Also, he basically confirmed the gram girls podcast by talking about her meds, etc. :cackling:

In my opinion this is just him DESPERATELY STILL trying to make a "comeback" out of this for the GP, since they probably go with their narrative. For me it's pretty obvious that he wants to tell people "Oh! Poor Britney, she's very ill. She's gonna retire you guys and may not perform ever again. How sad is that, don't you think? It will be a miracle if she wants to perform again". 

Some time goes by and then: SUPRISE! :jj: Britney announces a new residency/world tour. "Oh! this is your chance to see her live before she retires for good". :whatitellu:

Ofcourse, all of the above IF Britney remains in the conservatorship. Hopefully not and she fires his disrespectful ***. :well:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

I feel like they are speaking now with the objective to defend themselves, otherwise they would stay quiet. Just like Lynne and Britney. Let's wait and see... The one who is apparently silent is Lou, the biggest coward kept in the dark cos no media is mentioning her...

Exactly!Not mention of Lou M Taylor.

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This is the reason why they're now portraying her as mentally incapacitated. They threw the "she's fine and better than ever" story to the trash and srarted the "she's crazy" campaign just to keep her under the c-ship. It's so wrong, I can't believe they're throwing her under the bus just like that. This will affect her child visitation rights and her career but as long as they still make money off her, even if it's less, they'll do it. 

exactly, even if it's true that she's in bad shape and not taking her meds, they shouldn't be exposing this info at all!! it's so disloyal 

• Like 2